Sigma TS-81 Tripod Socket Mount For 150-600mm Sport
This optional Sigma TS-81 Tripod Socket can be used as a longer replacement lens foot and is compatible with Arca Swiss screw knob clamps for excellent balance and weight distribution.
Sigma TS-81 Tripod Socket Summary
This optional lens foot TS-81 from Sigma is compatible with Arca Swiss screw knob clamps to mount a longer lens securely onto tripods, monopods and various heads. It features a longer length to get a better centre of gravity as well as locking screws to ensure any lens remains securely on the Arca-type clamp of your choice. It doubles as a carry handle of course, adding to the convenience when shooting for extended periods or changing locations!
Compatible with the following Sigma lenses: 60-600mm F4.5-6.3 DG OS HSM｜Sports, 70-200mm F2.8 DG OS HSM | Sports, 150-600mm F5-6.3 DG OS HSM | Sports, 500mm F4 DG OS HSM | Sports. This foot is also compatible with the brand new 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG DN OS Sports Lens For Sony E and 150-600mm Leica L Mount models.
Please note that Sigma recommend you do not use the TS-81 Tripod Socket with lever style clamps due to potential insecure mounting.
|Offer Category: Tripods|
|Offer Product Type: Tripod Plates|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.