Sigma MC-21 Mount Converter For Sigma SA-Mount Lenses To L Mount
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: G249981S
Earn 99 Park Points
The Sigma MC-21 Mount Converter allows Sigma's SA-mount lenses to be used on L-mount cameras, such as the Panasonic S1/S1R. Auto-exposure and high precision AF in AF-S mode is achieved (not compatible with AF-C). The MC-21 has a built-in tripod socket and LED that lets users know if the mounted lens is compatible or not, and when a lens firmware update is available.
Key Features: Sigma MC-21 Mount Converter - Sigma to L-Mount
- lightweight, solid mount Converter/lens adapter
- Enables the use of Sigma SA-mount lenses on L-mount bodies (Panasonic S1/S1R)
- Maintains auto-exposure and autofocus
- Built-in LED display notifies user of firmware update
- Includes removable tripod mount
- Inclusion of Exif data
Lens data is pre-loaded
Running the data pre-loaded in the MC-21 for each lens by the special control program, autofocus and aperture control have been optimised. Regarding lenses to be released in the future, data for operating these lenses via the MC-21 will be stored in the lens. It means no firmware updates of the MC-21 will be required to use those new lenses. In addition, the MC-21 also supports correction functions of camera such as peripheral illumination, chromatic aberration of magnification, and distortion.
Inclusion in Exif data
Information such as lens type, focal length, F number, and other tags are embedded as Exif data in each image file.
Comes with a tripod socket
Equipped with a socket for attaching the tripod*. Lenses not equipped with a tripod socket can be used by mounting the tripod to the MC-21. * The tool supplied makes attaching/detaching possible.
The inside surface of the barrel is covered with flocking to eliminate internal reflections.
To prevent a reduction in lens performance due to internal reflections, the inside surface of the barrel is covered with flocking.
Whether the mounted lens is compatible or not is instantly visible from the colour and the on/off of the MC-21's built-in LED. The LED also notifies the user when a lens firmware update is available.
29 interchangeable lenses available to be used for L-Mount cameras
The MC-21 increases the number of interchangeable lenses manufactured by Sigma that can be used with the L-Mount system by 29 lenses. Compatible with the autocrop function, mounting APS-C size image circle DC lenses to a camera body equipped with a 35mm full size sensor still allows immediate use for shooting. Here's a full compatibility list of the Sigma lenses supported by the Sigma SA-mount lens adapter:
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.