Sigma 70mm f/2.8 DG Macro Art Lens - L Mount
This razor-sharp macro lens joins the Art series in the Sigma 70mm f/2.8 DG Macro for L mount, with exception resolving power and sublime close-up images together with useful telephoto focal lengthview full description
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: G242390A
Earn 449 Park Points
Finance available - See options
Sigma 70mm f/2.8 DG Macro Art Lens - L Mount
- First true 1:1 Macro Art lens with stunning resolution and clarity
- Focus-by-wire system for comfortable and precise focusing
The Sigma 70mm F2.8 DG Macro is the first prime macro lens to be adorned with the Art badge. Fully redesigned to deliver exceptional 1:1 (life-sized) magnification, the 70mm F2.8 DG Macro lens features a new coreless DC motor for extremely smooth autofocus performance. Prioritizing optical performance, the lens features an extending, floating, two-group focus mechanism. This configuration minimizes aberration to produce optimal results at any focus distance.
13 elements in 10 groups
Angle of view (35mm)
Number of diaphragm blades
9 (Rounded diaphragm)
Minimum focusing distance
Maximum magnification ratio
(diameter x length)
φ70.8mm × 129.8mm
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: L Mount Lenses|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 70 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: Yes|
|Hood supplied: Yes|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 70|
|Maximum magnification: 1|
|Maximum aperture (number): 2.8|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 70|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.26|
|Minimum aperture (number): 22|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 9|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: Two FLD glass elements; Two SLD glass elements; Two aspherical elements|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
- Bright aperture to capture close-up images even in low light
- Exceptional Art series optics render high resolution with incredible detail
- 1:1 macro capabilities to capture full-frame close-up detail
- Fast autofocus motor ensures subjects are sharp even with movement
- Versatile telephoto width for other subjects including portraits
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.