Sigma 67mm WR Cir-Pol
The Sigma 67mm WR CPL (circular polariser) reduces glare and enhances contrast whilst providing easier handling and features an excellent water and oil repellent coating plus an antistatic function.
SIGMA 67mm WR Circular Polariser CPL Filter
The SIGMA 67mm WR CPL enables easier handling while shooting and features an excellent water and oil repellent coating plus an antistatic function.
- Very high optical performance and designed to avoid vignetting.
- Incorporating Sigma's super multi-layer coating, reducing flare and ghosting.
- Water and Oil repellent function (WR). Repels water drops and provides resistance to fingerprints.
- Antistatic function. Filter prevents microscopic dust clinging to the surface, dust can easily be removed using an air blower.
Circular Polarising Function
A Circular PL filter removes water reflections and increases the contrast particularly in landscape photography. Skies can be made darker blue and reflections are minimised.
With excellent antistatic performance the SIGMA 67mm WR CPL prevents microscopic dust clinging to the surface. Even if the filter gets soiled, dust can be removed using an air-blower.
By incorporating a thinner frame the filter avoids vignetting even with super wide-angle lenses. This makes it is versatile to use with various types of lenses from wide-angle to telephoto.
Sigma’s range of WR circular polarising filters are available in the following sizes and compatible with most manufacturer lenses:
- 52mm WR CPL filter
- 55mm WR CPL filter
- 58mm WR CPL filter
- 62mm WR CPL filter
- 67mm WR CPL filter
- 72mm WR CPL filter
- 77mm WR CPL filter
- 82mm WR CPL filter
- 86mm WR CPL filter
- 95mm WR CPL filter
- 105mm WR CPL filter
Check the front lens element to ensure you purchase the correct thread size for your particular lens. If you simply need a UV filter or protector for your front lens element try the same thread size Sigma 67mm WR UV Filter.
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Polarising Filters|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.