Sigma 105mm f/2.8 EX DG OS HSM Macro Lens Canon EF
The Sigma 105mm Macro lens for Canon EF-mount provides excellent telephoto and 1:1 close-up reproduction for a versatile optic designed with floating SLD elements for optimal performance at this point.
- Superb optical performance
- Fast f/2.8 maximum aperture gives precise control of depth of field
- Hyper-Sonic Motor for fast, accurate focusing
Sigma 105mm f/2.8 EX DG OS HSM Macro Lens - Canon Fit
A medium telephoto lens perfect for portraiture. The large maximum aperture and medium telephoto focal length give great results, whilst the 1:1 reproduction ratio captures life-size images for outstanding close-up shots.
- Professional quality medium telephoto lens for full frame or APS-C camera s
- Part of Sigma's flagship EX series, made using the very best optical components
- Bright f/2.8 maximum aperture ensures great shots in low light
- Hyper-Sonic Motor for fast, quiet auto focus with full-time manual focusing
- Circular 9-blade diaphragm helps produce attractive background blur
- Macro capability captures images at life-size (1:1)
- Super Low Dispersion (SLD) lens elements delivers superb optical performance
- 4 stop Optical Stabilizer technology ensures shake free shots
- Super Multi Layer Coating reduces flare and ghosting
- Minimum focusing distance of 31.2cm
- 62mm filter diameter
SIGMA 105MM F/2.8 EX DG OS HSM MACRO LENS CANON EF SPECIFICATIONS
Macro Telephoto Zoom
16 elements in 11 groups
Angle of View (for SD1)
Number of Diaphragm Blades
9 Blades (Rounded diaphragm)
Minimum Focusing Distance
Diameter 78.3mm x Length 126.4mm
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Canon Lenses EF mount|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 116|
|Length (mm): 132|
|Weight (g): 1645|
|Distance scale: Yes|
|DoF scale: Yes|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 105 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: Yes|
|Hood supplied: Yes|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 105|
|Maximum magnification: 0.12|
|Maximum aperture (number): 1.4|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 105|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 1|
|Minimum aperture (number): 16|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 9|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: 3 FLD glass elements, 2 SLD glass elements, and 1 aspherical lens element|
|Tripod collar: Yes|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Lens Level: N/A|
|Best For: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
A 105mm prime lens perfect for portraiture. The fast maximum aperture allows precise control of depth of field, whilst the Optical Stabilizer technology helps prevent camera shake.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.