Shure AONIC 50 Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones White
The Shure AONIC 50 Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones in White deliver premium sound quality derived from decades of studio experience along with exceptional comfort and durability.
Shure Aonic 50 Wireless NC Headphones Brown Summary
- Premium, wireless studio-quality sound engineered from decades of professional experience. No cords. No wires. Just pure listening anywhere you go.
- Adjustable noise cancellation to eliminate distractions for a truly immersive listening experience.
- Environment mode allows you to hear the outside world with the flip of a switch.
- Up to 20 hours battery life provides uninterrupted audio wherever you go – on the train, on an airplane, at work or at home.
- Long-wearing comfort and durability built to withstand the rigors of the road. Folds flat for portability with protective carrying case.
- Fingertip controls for quick access to answer calls, adjust volume, or pause your music with the push of a button.
- Bluetooth® 5 wireless technology for enhanced stability and a range of up to 30 feet (10 meters). Pairs with phones, tablets and laptops.
- Premium headphone amplifier and support for multiple codecs including Qualcomm® aptX™, aptX™ HD, aptX™ Low Latency audio, Sony LDAC, AAC, and SBC.
- Connect to wired sources with 3.5mm analog audio input to stay connected to any device, including airplane entertainment systems, or USB-C digital input for charging and High-Resolution audio.
- ShurePlus™ PLAY app allows you to customise your noise cancellation and Environment Mode levels. Free to download for iOS and Android.
- Includes a two-year warranty, AONIC 50 Wireless Headphones, protective carrying case, 3.5mm audio cable and a USB-C charging cable.
- Available in two colour options (black or brown)
What's in the box
- 1 - Protective carrying case
- 1 - 3.5mm audio cable
- 1 - USB-C charging cable
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.