Shure AONIC 215 True Wireless Sound Isolating Earphones White
The Shure AONIC 215 True Wireless Sound Isolating Earphones in White have studio quality sound, up to 8 hours battery life and one-button Environment Mode so you can hear the outside world.
Shure Aonic 215 True Wireless Earphones White Summary
- Clear sound with deep bass elevates your audio performance in a convenient and portable package.
- Sound Isolating™ technology blocks up to 37 dB of noise to eliminate distractions. Enjoy the most immersive listening experience with a design that keeps earphones in and noise out during exercise or travel.
- Detachable 3.5 mm communication cable allows for direct connection to laptops, in-flight entertainment systems and other mobile devices. Secure, over-the-ear design with wireform fit ensures earphones stay in place and cables remain out of the way.
- Compatible with Apple & Android devices with a 3.5 mm connection.
- Enjoy clear calls and controls with integrated remote + mic. Seamless control for phone calls and easily accessible operation of voice commands, volume and music playback.
- Durable build quality engineered for professional wear and tear to ensure a lifetime of use. See what we’re made of.
- Includes a two-year warranty, AONIC 215 Detachable Sound Isolating Earphones, 3.5mm communication cable, fit kit with a variety of sleeves for the perfect fit, and a carrying case.
- Available in four color options (black, white, clear and blue).
What's in the box
- 1 pair - AONIC 215 Detachable Sound Isolating earphones
- 1 - Universal 3.5 mm Earphone Communication Cable
- 1 - Carrying Case
- 1 - Soft Flex Sleeves (S, M, L)
- 1 - Foam Sleeves (S, M, L)
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.