Sennheiser HD 600 Headphones
The Sennheiser HD 600 Headphones were engineered with an acoustically transparent open-back earcup to reproduce absolute clarity for professionals and feature an exclusive 42mm driver and 38mm diaphragm
Sennheiser HD 600 Headphones Summary
The HD 200 PRO monitoring headphones deliver powerful studio sound wherever you are. Record your own tunes, practice silently, or simply enjoy your favorite music at home – the HD 200 PRO is your ideal companion for monitoring tasks. The HD 200 PRO's ambient noise attenuation enables you to fully concentrate on your job. Soft ear pads ensure outstanding comfort during long creative sessions (e.g. electronic piano, laptop, mixing consoles).
Closed, around-ear headphone design to reduce ambient noise
Sennheiser's proprietary transducers deliver an outstanding stereo sound reproduction with powerful punchy bass
The soft ear cushions and the ergonomic design provide enhanced fit and comfort
A robust and 2.0m singled-sided cable
6.3 mm (1/4") stereo jack adaptor included
Bring Your Studio Sound Home
As a creator, a musician or the one who is responsible for proper live sound, you need to focus on your job. The HD 200 PRO is much more than a headphone. It's designed as an in depth monitoring tool for your music. It offers a detailed, powerful sound whilst stopping any ambient noise from distracting you – be it at home, in the studio or on stage.
Outstanding, powerful sound reproduction
You won't forget the very first time you tried the HD 200 PRO. It recreates sound in an extremely high resolution, offers every detail and every weighting you changed. If you need to validate your work, your mix, your chords – this is your tool. You're getting professional level, above-budget monitoring power with exceptional dynamics. It works with your laptop, your mixing console or electric piano and enhances your acoustic working space. And of course the HD 200 PRO are great to get some inspiration from your favorite music.
Superior fit and comfort for long sessions
You might wear them for a long, long time, for hours and nights. The HD 200 PRO won't become a burden, because we designed it with more than 70 years of experience. So we lowered the tension of the headband and chose materials with direct contact carefully. The result: The earpads feel feather-light and perfectly enclose every ear. You might even forget you're wearing them.
Ambient noise reduction for all monitoring tasks in the studio, live and at home
Speaking of the comfort and earpads: As a monitoring tool, the HD 200 PRO will protect you from any noise that might distract you. The ambient noise reduction helps to create a clean space for your music.
|Offer Category: Video|
|Offer Product Type: Audio Accessories|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: N/A|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): N/A|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): N/A|
|Custom white balance: N/A|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|JPEG quality levels: N/A|
|Live view: N/A|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: N/A|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: N/A|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: N/A|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: N/A|
|Number of white balance presets: N/A|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: N/A|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: N/A|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: N/A|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): N/A|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.