Sekonic Broncolor Transmitter For L858D
The Sekonic SE RT BR Transmitter is a user replaceable radio module that fits neatly next to the batteries in the SPEEDMASTER L 858D Light Meter . Upgrade your L 858D's firmware via Data Transfer Software, and you are ready to go. Sekonic's mission is to enable image makers to craft great light in every image, and the Sekonic RT BR simplifies the process. It helps you quickly dial in your lighting recipe to get to your final image with exacting precision. Full radio compatibility 99 Radio Studio Addresses (1 99), 40 Lamp Addresses (1 40, All) to remotely trigger your broncolor lights up to 30m (100ft) away. You can even wirelessly control the power of flash lights as well.
- Fits L 858D light meter
- Wirelessly control the power of flash lights and measure flash duration
- Measure the % of flash in your images to maintain the desired mix of ambient to flash.
|Offer Category: Studio Lighting|
|Offer Product Type: Flashgun Accessories|
|Guide number: N/A|
|Pan/tilt Head: N/A|
|Zoom head: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.