Sandisk Extreme 64GB SDXC 150MB/s
Sandisk Extreme 64GB SDXC 150MB/s R, 60MB/s W, Speed Class 10 UHS Speed Class 3 (U3)view full description
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 9062529D
Earn 24 Park Points
Take control of your creativity
The SanDisk Extreme SD™ UHS-I memory card delivers performance that lets you take control of your creativity. With shot speeds up to 70MB/s* [128GB-256GB], and UHS speed Class 3 (U3)2 recording, you're ready to capture stunning high-resolution, stutter-free 4K UHD video1. Its accelerated transfer speeds mean you can quickly move your photos where you want them. Plus, it's built to withstand weather, water, shocks and other less-than-ideal conditions so you can rest assured that it's good to go wherever you go.
Perfect for 4K UHD video1
Sometimes speed is what you need. The SanDisk Extreme SD™ UHS-I card delivers the performance to capture stunning, uninterrupted 4K UHD video.
Stunning Sequential Burst Mode Shots
Rated UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and Video Speed Class 30 (V30)2, the SanDisk Extreme SD™ UHS-I card lets you capture sequential burst mode shots without missing a beat.
Durability You Can Count on
Built for and tested in harsh conditions3, the SanDisk Extreme SD™ UHS-I card is temperature-proof, waterproof, shock-proof, and x-ray-proof.
Recover Images You Accidentally Deleted
Includes an offer for RescuePRO Deluxe data recovery software which lets you restore images you accidentally deleted.5
- Shot speeds up to 60MB/s*, transfer speeds up to 150MB/s*
- Perfect for shooting 4K UHD video1 and sequential burst mode photography
- Capture uninterrupted video with UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and Video Speed Class 30 (V30)2
- Built for and tested in harsh conditions3: temperature-proof, waterproof, shock-proof, and x-ray-proof
- Lifetime warranty4
Form factor SDXC™ 64GB
Available capacities 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, 128GB, 256GB**
Performance *Up to 150MB/s read speed.
Write speed up to 60MB/s.
Card dimension 0.94" x 1.25" x 0.08" (24 mm x 32 mm x 2.1 mm)
Operating temperature -13°F to 185°F (-25°C to 85°C)
Storage temperature -40°F to 185°F (-40°C to 85°C)
Compatibility Compatible with SanDisk SD UHS-I Card Reader for speeds up to 150MB/s*
Security Built-in write-protect switch prevents accidental data loss
Support Lifetime limited warranty4
Added Protection RescuePRO Deluxe data recovery software offer5
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: Memory Cards|
|Offer Product Type: SD Cards|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.