Samyang V-AF 45mm T1.9 FE Cine Lens for Sony
The Samyang V-AF 45mm T1.9 Cine Lens for Sony FE full-frame mirrorless cameras features a front-mounted lamp and mount index, 8K support and useful customisation options for filmmakers and content creators.
- Compact and lightweight prime cine lens for full-frame Sony cameras with a unified design across the range
- Seamlessly switch between V-AF lenses and maintain the same size, weight distribution and colour rendition
- Supports 8K video resolution and consistent colour for easier post-production workflow and unified results
- Wide maximum aperture for silky smooth backgrounds and a natural focal width similar to human vision
- Recording status indicator and custom switches provide comprehensive control for filmmakers and video creators
Samyang V-AF 45mm T1.9 Cine Lens For Sony Summary
Elevate your video and filmmaking productions with the Samyang V-AF 45mm T1.9 FE Cine Lens for Sony full frame mirrorless cameras. Say goodbye to the hassle of resetting your equipment when swapping Sony cinema lenses with Samyang’s lens unified form factor, which now include several versatile focal lengths from ultra-wide to medium-tele. All of these have been designed to seamlessly integrate with gimbals and drones without rebalancing and come in a compact size of 73 x 70mm and a lightweight of less than 300g.
Samyang's versatile V-AF 45mm T1.9 FE Cine Lens supports resolutions up to 8K without compromising on portability. Whether you're capturing footage handheld, with gimbals, drones, or in studios and on-location productions, this lens delivers outstanding performance. Each lens within the series is precisely colour-matched, ensuring seamless transitions and avoiding any unwanted shifts when swapping focal widths, while the 9 aperture blades produce stunning, natural-looking bokeh.
With the convenient front-mounted Tally Lamp and mount index, you can verify whether your video is being recorded while shooting and enjoy enhanced usability by simplifying your video creation, even in confined spaces without extensive equipment setups.
Experience the flexibility of professional cine equipment with the inclusion of a Focus save function. Samyang Cine lenses empower you to personalise your shooting style and streamline your workflow, putting you in control of your creative vision.
Key Samyang V-AF 45 T1.9 Sony FE Lens Features
- Unified form factor and colour tone across all V-AF Series lenses
- 8K support and consistent colour
- Autofocus cine lens for full-frame sensors
- Compact size and lightweight for mounting on gimbals and drones
- LED Indicator shows recording status
- Soft manual focus ring works with follow focus systems
- Custom Button with Focus Save function
- Custom Switch to alter focus ring function
Other models in the V-AF cine range for Sony
What’s in the box
- Samyang V-AF 45 T1.9 Sony FE Lens
Samyang V-AF 45 T1.9 Sony FE Lens Specifications
Closest Focusing Distance
Diagonal Angle of View
Full Frame: 52.3° / APS-C: 35.3°
No. Diaphragm Blades
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: N/A|
|Offer Product Type: N/A|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Lens Level: N/A|
|Best For: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Designed for all video creators, from solo filmmakers to small production firms and studios, the Samyang V-AF Cine Lens range facilitates the production of high-quality content more easily. With optimised imaging elements integrated into autofocus lenses, creating stunning videos has never been easier.
The Samyang V-AF 45mm T1.9 FE Cine Lens for Sony is the latest addition, which provides a standard focal length and the same attributes as the other models in the range. Unification provides seamless compatibility across the board, from gimbals to drones, thanks to the consistent form factor of the V-AF series.
You can more easily monitor your recording status with the Tally Lamp, making it quick and easy, even for solo creators and vloggers. A redesigned focus ring allows for smooth follow focus without the need for additional accessories although there is a V-AF Manual Focus Adapter available. You can also take advantage of the custom switch and focus button to optimise your filming settings. The benefits of a consistent colour tone across the V-AF series allows you to mix and match between various cine options and creates a really versatile solution.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.