Samyang V-AF 24mm T1.9 FE Cine Lens for Sony
The compact Samyang V-AF 35mm T1.9 FE Cine Lens for full-frame Sony cameras is an 8K-ready, fast aperture wide-angle lens with video-specific features including an LED recording indicator and Custom Switch.
- Extremely compact and lightweight 8K-ready ultra wide angle cinema lens with a fast aperture
- One in a series of V-AF lenses with uniform size, weight and balance for quick gimbal and drone mounting
- Colour-matched for uniform colour tone with other lenses in the range to keep video footage consistent
- Manual focus ring compatible with follow focus systems together with fast autofocus when required
- Includes video-specific features such as a tally lamp, which confirms when the camera is recording
Samyang V-AF 24mm T1.9 FE Cine Lens for Sony Summary
Samyang has extensive experience producing high-quality cinema lenses and this Samyang V-AF 24mm T1.9 FE Cine Lens for Sony joins the V-AF 35mm T1.9 and V-AF 75mm T1.9 for full-frame Sony mirrorless cameras . The 24mm T1.9 lens is extremely compact and lightweight at just 280g and features a unified form factor with other models from the range, allowing you to switch lenses quickly without needing to rebalance a gimbal or adjust settings. Colour is also captured consistently with other lenses from the range, for easy post processing from uniform video footage.
The ultra wide angle has a fast aperture and is 8K-ready, with video-specific features including an LED recording indicator (tally lamp) and Custom Switch. The lens is ideal for students and amateur users who dream of becoming a cinematographer, as well as solo filmmakers, vloggers and production teams.
Key Samyang V-AF 24mm T1.9 FE Cine Lens Features
- Autofocus cinema lens for Sony full-frame camera sensors
- All V-AF series cine lenses have a unified form factor and colour tone
- Compact size and lightweight for use with gimbals and pro drones
- Tally lamp LED Indicator shows recording status
- Works with follow focus systems via soft manual focus ring
- Custom Button with Focus Save function
- Alter focus ring functionality using Custom Switch
- Compact and lightweight with a unified form factor
- 58mm thread for cost-effective lens filters
Samyang V-AF 24mm T1.9 FE Cine Lens for Sony in More Detail
The V-AF 24mm T1.9 FE Cine Lens is readily compatible with gimbals and drones thanks to a unified form factor with five different prime focal lengths (ultra-wide to medium-telephoto). With a compact size measuring 73 x 70mm and a light weight of under 300g, there is no need to re-set equipment when changing lenses.
Supports 8K and consistent colour tone
The latest V-AF series lenses support resolutions up to 8K despite their small and lightweight form, which is well suited for use with handheld gimbals and drones, as well as for studios and location productions. All V-AF series lenses are colour-matched to avoid shifts when swapping focal lengths and the 9 aperture blades render natural-looking bokeh.
Excellent usability with Tally Lamp
A tally lamp located on the front and mount index helps the user check whether a video is being recorded while shooting. This provides added convenience for video content creation, even in a small space without lots of equipment, perfect for solo filmmakers, vloggers and teams.
Custom Switch and Button
The Samyang V-AF 24mm features a 'Focus save' function which is more commonly found in professional cine equipment, together with a custom mode which adds functionality by firmware, providing video-specific functions for students and amateur users who dream of becoming a cinematographer.
What’s in the box
- Samyang V-AF 24mm T1.9 FE Cine Lens for Sony E mount cameras
Samyang V-AF 24mm T1.9 FE Cine Lens for Sony Specifications
|Closest Focusing Distance||19cm|
|Diagonal Angle of View: Full Frame / APS-C||83.7° / 60.9°|
|No. Diaphragm Blades||9|
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: N/A|
|Offer Product Type: N/A|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Lens Level: N/A|
|Best For: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
The V-AF 24mm T1.9 FE Cine Lens for Sony full-frame cameras offers an ultra wide focal width, fast aperture and autofocus capabilities with video-specific features. The compact lens is 8K-ready for high-resolution video requirements and the V-AF lens range from Samyang is perfect for solo filmmakers, vloggers and teams who need consist colours and lightweight balanced lenses for video productions. You can switch lenses without needing to rebalance the gimbal or drone, while recording beautiful movies with accurate and consistent colours.
A 9-bladed aperture diaphragm renders smooth bokeh and the lens confirms recording is underway thanks to a well placed tally lamp. The manual focus ring is smooth and accurate, while also being compatible with follow focus systems, and a Custom Button provides Focus Save functionality, restoring the focus position when the camera is turned off and on again.
Samyang has extensive experience designing cinema lenses including the popular XEEN range and the latest V-AF lenses are capable of achieving high-quality results for every level of videographer. Whether you’re a vlogger, solo filmmaker or work in a production team with Sony cameras, the V-AF 24mm T1.9 FE Cine prime makes a desirable addition to your repertoire.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.