Samyang MF 85mm f/1.4 Lens Canon RF Mirrorless
The Samyang MF 85mm lens for Canon mirrorless RF-mount produces vivid colours, soft bokeh at fast f/1.4 aperture & boasts a hybrid aspherical element for high resolution results with contrast & clarity.
The MF 85mm F1.4 RF is a fast-aperture, manual-focus, short telephoto prime and is one of Samyang's first lenses for the Canon RF mount. It produces incredible, vivid colours with soft, pleasing out-of-focus areas (bokeh). This lens provides a tool that creative photographers dream about.
The MF 85mm F1.4 RF is designed with a bright F1.4 maximum aperture and is perfect for low light photography. With its rounded aperture having 8 curved blades, the MF 85mm F1.4 RF creates a luscious mood in your photographs, with beautiful bokeh, especially in portraits and city light shots, where the background is out of focus.
The use of Samyang's world-class optics technology and Hybrid-Aspherical lens elements produces extremely high resolution images. Flare and ghosting effects are also controlled by Samyang's ultra-multi-coating technology. The MF 14mm F2.8 RF incorporates weather sealing, which provides protection from light rain and snow.
- Image Sensor size: Full frame 35mm
- Focal length: 85mm
- Maximum aperture: f/1.4
- Filter Diameter: 72mm
- Angle of view: 28.3 degrees
- Minimum focus distance: 1m
- Focus type: manual
- Lens construction: 9 elements in 7 groups (1 Hybrid-Aspherical)
- Number of diaphragm blades: 8
- Dimensions (max): 78mm diameter x 98.7mm
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Canon Mirrorless Lenses|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): 19595|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Lens Level: N/A|
|Best For: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.