Samyang AF 35mm f/2.8 FE Wide Angle Prime Lens Sony E
- Compact design measuring only 3.3cm without lens hood or rear cap
- Built to match Samyangâ's exceptionally high optical standards
- Perfect focal length for everyday shooting
- Closes focal length to the human eye
- Designed to work harmoniously with Sonyâ's full frame mirrorless camera s
Samyang AF 35mm f/2.8 Sony FE fit Summary
Sometimes the best things really do come in small packages. The Samyang AG 35mm f/2.8 for Sony FE mount is a small and powerful lens that's an ideal companion for travel photography or everyday shooting out and about.
Measuring just 3.3cm in length and weighing only 85g, the Samyang AF 35mm utilises their exceptional optical technology to deliver outstanding image quality, despite its small stature.
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Sony Lenses E Mount|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 62|
|Length (mm): 33|
|Weight (g): 85|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 35 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 35|
|Maximum magnification: 0.12|
|Maximum aperture (number): 2.8|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 35|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.35|
|Minimum aperture (number): 22|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 7|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: Two aspherical + one high-refractive element + Ultra Multi Coating|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
This tiny but might lens is the third autofocus lens from Samyang and packs huge performance into such a compact form. With a minimum focusing distance of just 0.35m, mounted on your Sony Full-Frame mirrorless camera, this lens is perfect for street photography, portraits, and anything where close focus is needed.
Samyang's AF 35mm f/2.8 FE fit lens is an ideal lens for everyday shooting just leave it on your camera and you can shoot at will. It's so compact and lightweight that it won't impact storing your camera in a camera bag, for example.
Built to work with Sony's full frame mirrorless E-mount FE cameras, this lens is designed to Samyang's demanding technical specifications, including Ultra Multi Coating that minimises aberration and unnecessary light dispersion, delivering high resolution images from the centre right to the corners.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.