Samyang AF 14mm f/2.8 Wide Angle Lens Canon EF
- Samyangâ's first Autofocus lens for Canon full-frame DSLR camera s
- Proven image quality inherited from Samyangâ's wide-angle lenses
- Bright f/2.8 aperture & 7 rounded diaphragm blades for smooth bokeh
- lightweight & weather sealed offers excellent usability
- High quality lens elements used to minimise distortion & aberrations
Samyang AF 14mm f/2.8 Canon EF-Mount Lens Summary
The Samyang AF 14mm f/2.8 is Samyang's first autofocus lens built for Canon EF-mount full-frame DSLR camera s. Sporting a lightweight design, this wide-angle lens inherits the renowned image quality from Samyang's wide-angle lens series. autofocus in this lens is fast, quiet, and precise thanks to minimised weight and motion of the focusing lens group.
Weighing in at only 485g, the Samyang AF 14mm f/2.8 for Canon EF-mount full frame DSLR camera s is the ideal lens for travel photography, with weather-sealing and a built-in AF/MF switch for excellent usability and durability. With 7 rounded diaphragm blades, the bokeh from this lens is beautiful and smooth.
Samyang AF 14mm f/2.8 Wide Angle Lens Canon EF Specifications
|Lens type||autofocus wide-angle|
|Compatable camera s||Canon eF-Mount Full-Frame DSLRs|
|Dimensions||90.5mm Da x 95.6mm L|
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Canon Lenses EF mount|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 86|
|Length (mm): 98|
|Weight (g): 505|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 14 mm|
|Focus method: Internal|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: Yes|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: Canon EF|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 14|
|Maximum magnification: 0.12|
|Maximum aperture (number): 2.8|
|Maximum aperture (text): f/2.8|
|Max Format size: Full Frame|
|Minimum focal length: 14|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.2|
|Minimum aperture (number): 22|
|Minimum aperture (text): f/22|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 7|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: 3 aspherical elements + Ultra Multi Coating|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: Prime lens|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.