Rycote 15cm Classic-Softie Kit (19/22)
Product Code: 6681728T
Slip-on fur and open-cell foam windshield kit suitable for shotgun microphones, with slots no further than 15cm from the front of the mic and a diameter of 19-22mm.
- Cost effective windshielding which is tough enough to endure ENG and location recording
- Simple to use standard in world wide in TV
- High quality windshielding and shockmounting for an affordable price
The Softie Windshield Kit includes a Sofite Windshield, Lyre shock-mount and Pistol-grip. Together this system provides a quick, simple, robust and cost effective windshield and shock-mount for the tough environment of modern day ENG and location recording.
The Softie is a slip-on open-cell foam windshield with integral fur cover. The Softie will reduce wind-noise up to 40 dB and is the standard world wide in the broadcast industry. Softie windshields are available in a large range of sizes to fit most popular shotgun microphones.
Both the acoustic foam and synthetic fur are made from materials which are specially designed and manufactured for the purpose, and as a result offers very good wind-noise reduction without any adverse effect on High-Frequency. In addition the foam is not susceptible to UV or moisture damage, giving this product great longevity.
Advanced materials, adhesives and assembly techniques all combine to make the Softie an extremely tough product that provides excellent wind protection in the harshest of environments.
Softie Lyre Mount
This universal shock-mount, complete with Pistol-grip, uses the patented Lyre system to provide complete isolation against handling and cable-borne noises. The Softie Lyre Mount has a soft-feel grip moulded into the clip which securely holds the microphone, preventing any slipping or twisting. The Lyres are extremely robust, and virtually unbreakable, as they do not use elastic or rubber components that are prone to wear and tear.
The Softie Lyre Mount is supplied with a lightweight Pistol Grip handle. The Pistol Grip has an added element of versatility as they have a 3/8" thread fitting for use with a boom pole. For customers who require an on-camera mount, by either hot shoe or ¼” thread, please see our InVision Video range which uses an identical Lyre mount.
The Softie Kit also comes with a 40cm Softie Cable: 3-pin XLR Gold plated, Mogami, Ultra Soft 5.0 mm cable.
|Offer Category: Video|
|Offer Product Type: Video accessories|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: N/A|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): N/A|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): N/A|
|Custom white balance: N/A|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|JPEG quality levels: N/A|
|Live view: N/A|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: N/A|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: N/A|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: N/A|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: N/A|
|Number of white balance presets: N/A|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: N/A|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: N/A|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: N/A|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): N/A|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.