Rotolight AEOS LED Light
The Rotolight AEOS LED light is designed as a portable, bi-colour LED light for portrait and location photographers as well as videographers on the move.
- Designed For Portrait / Location Photo & Video
- Bi-Colour (6300-3150k) with Accurate Kelvin Display
- High Speed Sync (HSS) Flash Mode (at 200% of max. continuous light output), No Recycle Time
- Ultra-Thin, Industry leading lightweight Design (< 1.5kg/ 3lb)
- Integrated Aluminium Handles & Pro Ball Head for 360 rotation included
- Powerful, soft light output (5750 lux at 3ft), signature catch light
- Unrivalled battery performance (3 Hours w 95w/h battery)
- Accucolour Technology For Best In Class Colour Rendering CRI>96, Tlci 91
- Cinesfx Mode Delivers Custom Lighting Fx (Fire, Lightning, Tv etc)
- True Aperture Dimming Calculates Your Aperture At A Given Distance
- Totally Flicker Free Output, at any frame rate
- Designer Fade for Custom Fade Up/ Fade Down for interviews/ video
- Includes 4 piece filter kit (Full and half diffusion, cosmetic peach skin diffusion, and magenta), V lock battery plate(battery not included), DMX, Ball Head
Powerful, ultra-portable, bi-colour LED light. Designed for portrait/ location photographers and videographers on the move, AEOS features Rotolight's patented HSS flash capability with no recycle time, ensuring you never miss that shot. Featuring a unique ultra thin design concept, and weighing in at under 1.5Kg(3lb) AEOS delivers a powerful output in a highly compact package. Industry first integrated aluminium handles as well as a Pro 360 Ball head allow you to work the light at any angle, and capture shots no other light can.
Product features in detail
Introducing the new Rotolight AEOS — a powerful, ultra-portable, bi-colour LED light that brings tremendous versatility to any shoot. Designed for portrait and location photographers and videographers on the move, AEOS is a bi-colour, location LED light with a unique ‘ultra-thin' design concept. Weighing in at under 1.5kg and just 1cm(<1") thick, AEOS is one of the most portable lights on the market.
Featuring a powerful light output (5750 lux @ 3ft), industry leading colour accuracy (CRI:96+) for perfect skin tones, and unrivalled battery performance (3 hours on a single 95 w/h battery), AEOS is the ultimate light for any location shoot.
Uniquely, AEOS includes integrated aluminium handles, giving you the freedom to ‘work the light' to achieved your desired lighting setup. A high quality professional ball head is also included as standard, providing full 360° rotation and 200° of tilt when mounted on a light stand.
AEOS simply eliminates the need for time consuming lighting setups, providing you more time to unleash your creativity, and to compose the perfect shot.
AEOS also includes a powerful suite of Rotolight's patented industry first features, to maximize creativity, and streamline your workflow.
- High Speed Sync Flash (HSS) provides a powerful HSS flash mode with zero recycle time at 200% of the maximum continuous light output for traditional photographic workflows, enabling you to ‘freeze action'. This feature eliminates the need for users shooting both stills and video to buy a strobe, as it provides an all-in-one solution.
- CineSFX provides a suite of customizable cinematic lighting effects, such as lightning, fire and TV flicker to enhance your video production.
- True Aperture Dimming calculates and displays F-stop for a subject at a given distance, eliminating the need for trial and error shooting, or a light meter.
- Designer Fade provides custom fade up/down production effects for interviews.
- AccuColour LED phosphor technology ensures the AEOS delivers exceptional colour rendering (CRI:96+, TLCI 91) eliminating the need to spend time and money correcting colour and skin tones in post production.
What else is included in the box?
- 1 x Rotolight AEOS
- 1 x Professional Aluminium Ball Head (Supports 5Kg load)
- 1 x Rotolight Universal power adapter with regional mains cable
- 1 x Filter Holder
- 1 x AEOS Filter pack:
- 1 x 216 Full Diffuser (1.5 Stops)
- 1 x 250 Medium, Half White Diffuser (3/4 Stops)
- 1 x 184 “Cosmetic Peach" Diffusion
- 1 x 279 1/8th Minus Green (Magenta)
|Offer Category: Studio Lighting|
|Offer Product Type: Continuous Lighting|
|Guide number: N/A|
|Pan/tilt Head: N/A|
|Zoom head: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.