Rotolight AEOS LED Light
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: D356650A
Earn 799 Park Points
Finance available - See options
Powerful, ultra-portable, bi-colour LED light. Designed for portrait/ location photographers and videographers on the move, AEOS features Rotolight's patented HSS flash capability with no recycle time, ensuring you never miss that shot. Featuring a unique ultra thin design concept, and weighing in at under 1.5Kg(3lb) AEOS delivers a powerful output in a highly compact package. Industry first integrated aluminium handles as well as a Pro 360 Ball head allow you to work the light at any angle, and capture shots no other light can.
Product features in detail
Introducing the new Rotolight AEOS — a powerful, ultra-portable, bi-colour LED light that brings tremendous versatility to any shoot. Designed for portrait and location photographers and videographers on the move, AEOS is a bi-colour, location LED light with a unique ‘ultra-thin' design concept. Weighing in at under 1.5kg and just 1cm(<1") thick, AEOS is one of the most portable lights on the market.
Featuring a powerful light output (5750 lux @ 3ft), industry leading colour accuracy (CRI:96+) for perfect skin tones, and unrivalled battery performance (3 hours on a single 95 w/h battery), AEOS is the ultimate light for any location shoot.
Uniquely, AEOS includes integrated aluminium handles, giving you the freedom to ‘work the light' to achieved your desired lighting setup. A high quality professional ball head is also included as standard, providing full 360° rotation and 200° of tilt when mounted on a light stand.
AEOS simply eliminates the need for time consuming lighting setups, providing you more time to unleash your creativity, and to compose the perfect shot.
AEOS also includes a powerful suite of Rotolight's patented industry first features, to maximize creativity, and streamline your workflow.
|What else is included in the box?|
1 x Rotolight AEOS
1 x Professional Aluminium Ball Head (Supports 5Kg load)
1 x Rotolight Universal power adapter with regional mains cable
1 x Filter Holder
1 x AEOS Filter pack:
1 x 216 Full Diffuser (1.5 Stops)
1 x 250 Medium, Half White Diffuser (3/4 Stops)
1 x 184 “Cosmetic Peach" Diffusion
1 x 279 1/8th Minus Green (Magenta)
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.