Rotolight Neo II Video Conferencing Kit
In a world where conference rooms are being replaced with video meetings, your virtual first impression is just as important as your physical one. Ensure you make the right impact with the Rotolight Video Conferencing Kit.
Rotolight Video Conferencing Kit summary
Achieve professional quality lighting and eliminate unwanted shadows in seconds, whilst the adjustable desktop stand guarantees well lit results every time.
Impress clients and elevate your video with soft, flattering lighting and a signature catchlight. Quickly and easily adjust colour and brightness for great results no matter the time of day while ensuring you always look and feel your best with diffusion and skin tone filters for a quick touch-up.
- Ideal for Zoom/ Skype/ Teams video conferencing
- High-quality, dimmable light output
- Eliminate shadows with flattering soft light
- Height adjustable desktop stand and 360-degree ballhead
- British made lighting kit with award-winning NEO 2
- Look your best with included diffusion and skin tone filters
- Electronically adjustable colour for daylight for daylight, mixed or sunset
- Powered by mains or 6 x AA battery (up to 3 hours)
Also available as the NEO 2 Led Light without the conferencing kit here.
What else is included in the box?
- 1 x Rotolight NEO 2
- 1 x Rotolight desktop light stand
- 1 x 360-degree ball head
- 1 x Four-piece filter set:
- 184, 279, 216 diffusion, 250 diffusion
The Rotolight NEO II LED light is also available separately as well as in the 3 Light location kit. Portability is achieved with Rotolight Lionheart batteries which be charged using any charger, although we recommend the Rotolight AA Battery Charger for perfect compatibility.
|Offer Category: Studio Lighting|
|Offer Product Type: Continuous Lighting|
|Guide number: N/A|
|Pan/tilt Head: N/A|
|Zoom head: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.