Rotolight HSS Transmitter for Canon
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: D358650C
Earn 229 Park Points
Rotolight HSS Transmitter for Canon Summary
Trigger and control up to 10 Skyport-enabled lights, such as the NEO 2, remotely from your Canon camera by picking up the HSS Transmitter from Rotolight. This version is optimized for Rotolight fixtures and includes support for a High-Speed Sync mode up to 1/8000 second. Also, it uses a 2.4 GHz radio system with a range of up to 656' outdoors and 196' indoors. This system even offers access to 20 channels and four groups and can be used to remotely adjust brightness settings and the color temperature. Remote access to CineSFX modes is available as well and it can sync with other devices thanks to the inclusion of a 2.5mm sync port. Additionally, it runs on two AA batteries and has a mini-USB port for firmware updates.
|Offer Category: Studio Lighting|
|Offer Product Type: Off Camera Flash|
|Guide number: N/A|
|Pan/tilt Head: N/A|
|Zoom head: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.