Rode SC6-L Dual TRRS input for Apple Devices
Rode SC6-L Mobile Interface for Apple Devices Featuring 2x TRRS Input and Stereo Headphone Output
The Rode SC6-L is a simple input/output breakout box designed for Apple iOS devices. Inspired by the original SC6 with a 3.5mm TRRS jack, the SC6-L uses a Lightning Connector to connect directly to Apple iOS devices.
With two TRRS inputs and one stereo headphone output, the SC6-L can be used with two RØDE smartLav+ microphones and one pair of headphones, allowing audio monitoring and playback, perfect for interview scenarios. The SC6-L can also be used with RØDE’s range of VideoMics in conjunction with a TRRS adaptor, such as the SC4 and SC7.
The SC6-L has been optimised to work seamlessly with the easy-to-use RØDE Reporter App. Users can enable/disable direct monitoring, alter the gain boost, and choose between summed stereo and dual-mono. These features are retained within the SC6-L allowing users to use the dual-mono mode with other apps, such as the Camera app, GarageBand, Voice Memos, etc.
The SC6-L is compatible with all Apple iOS devices with a Lightning connection and running iOS 11 or higher.
The SC6-L is also available as part of the SC6-L Mobile Interview Kit.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.