Rode SC6-L Interview Kit
The RØDE Mobile Interview Kit includes Dual TRRS input and headphone output for Apple Devices
RØDE Mobile Interview Kit SUMMARY
The RØDE Mobile Interview Kit, including one SC6-L and two smartLav+ lavalier microphones, is the perfect solution for effortless dual audio recording on the go, using your iPhone or iPad. Designed with run-and-gun interviews in mind, the all-in-one package ensures a quick and easy setup, and flexible recording options for crystal clear audio.
The Interview Kit comes with the SC6-L, two LAV-CLIPs, two WS-LAV windshields, a storage pouch, and two smartLav+ microphones, RØDE's professional grade lavaliers. The smartLav+ is a discreet and portable 4.5mm miniature mic made with omni-directional condenser capsules and Kevlar reinforced cables, making them suitable for a wide range of film, television and broadcast applications.
The SC6-L is a simple input/output breakout box with Lightning connector to connect directly to iOS devices. With two TRRS inputs and one stereo headphone output, the SC6-L connects to any TRRS devices, including two smartLav+ microphones and headphones for direct monitoring and playback. Optimised to be used with the RØDE Reporter app, the user can enable/disable direct monitoring, alter boost gain, and choose between summed stereo and dual mono. These features can be retained by the SC6-L allowing users to use the SC6-L with other apps, such as the camera , GarageBand, Voice Memos, etc.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.