Rode SC10 3.5mm TRRS to TRRS cable
The Rode SC10 is a 3.5mm TRRS to TRRS Patch Cable which provides optimal shock mount performance and is designed to connect on-camera microphones to DSLR-style cameras or mobile devices.
RODE SC10 3.5MM TRRS TO TRRS CABLE SUMMARY
The Rode SC10 is a high quality shielded TRRS to TRRS Patch Cable designed to connect on-camera microphones to DSLR-style cameras or mobile devices. With optimal shock performance from an ultra flexible cable segment with reinforcing the SC10 provides reliable service. It is compatible with the cable management slots in the Rode SM7-R and DCS-1 mounts and particularly suitable for connecting the VideoMic NTG to a camera microphone input.
Compatible Rode Products:
Rode SC10 Specifications
Overall length: 321mm
Memory cable length: 200mm
Flex cable length: 40mm
Output Connection: 3.5mm TRRS
Inputs: 3.5mm TRRS
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.