- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Rode Lavalier II Microphone
The low-profile Rode Lavalier II is designed to complement the Wireless GO II and AI-Micro, to deliver rich, detailed and pro audio for content creation, broadcast and filmmaking with superb quality results.
Earn 94 Park Points
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Rode Lavalier II Microphone Summary
The Lavalier II is a premium lavalier microphone that is ideal for the most demanding audio and video applications. With a revolutionary low-profile design, superior sound quality and professional features, it offers the ultimate performance for everything from broadcast and filmmaking to podcasting and content creation
- Premium lavalier microphone for high-quality audio capture in broadcast, filmmaking and content creation applications
- Revolutionary low-profile design and ultra-compact mounting clip
- Discreet and easy to conceal
- Broadcast-grade sound quality with flat frequency response and omnidirectional polar pattern
- 3.5mm TRS locking connector
- Premium accessory kit with pop filter, mini furry windshield, mic clip, coloured ID rings and zip case
Revolutionary Low-profile Design
The Lavalier II features a revolutionary low-profile design and ultra-compact mounting clip. This unique form factor allows it to sit flush against clothing, making the Lavalier II incredibly discreet and easy to conceal. Its flat cable is also very discreet and makes threading through clothing effortless.
Superior Sound for Superior Content
Delivering rich, detailed audio, with a very flat frequency response and an omnidirectional polar pattern that picks up crystal-clear sound from all directions, the Lavalier II offers outstanding performance for everything from broadcast applications to filmmaking and content creation to livestreaming and even podcasting.
The Lavalier II is the perfect companion for range of RØDE devices, including the Wireless GO II and AI-Micro, and features a 3.5mm locking connector for use with professional wireless microphone systems.
Premium Accessory Kit
The Lavalier II comes with a premium accessory kit to help you capture the best sound in any scenario and keep your microphone safe and organised.
- A high-quality pop filter for preventing unwanted wind noise or plosives from interfering with your recording
- A mini furry windshield for recording outdoors in high-wind conditions
- Ultra-compact and versatile mounting clip for placing the Lavalier II on clothing or objects (includes cable management slots)
- Coloured identification tags for keeping track of your microphones in multi-mic setups
- Handy zip case for keeping your microphones and accessories safe, tidy and organised
What's in the box
- 1 x Lavalier II
- 1 x Pop Filter
- 1 x Mic Clip
- 1 x Mini Furry
- 1 x Zip Case
- 1 x Set of Coloured ID tags
Rode Lavalier II Microphone Specifications
|Acoustic Principle||Permanently Polarized|
|Active Electronics||JFET Impedance Converter|
|Frequency Range||20Hz - 20KHz|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||67 dB|
|Equivalent Noise Level (A-Weighted)||27dBA Typical|
|Maximum SPL||106 dB SPL RMS (Plug-In Power, 1% THD) , 120 dB SPL RMS (Plug-In Power, 10% THD)|
|Maximum Output Level||50mV (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)|
|Sensitivity||-38 dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (12.59 mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 3 dB @ 1kHz|
|Dynamic Range||79 dB Typical|
|Power Requirements||1.8v to 5v Plugin Power|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.