Ricoh GR III Street Edition Kit
This Street Edition Kit with Case and Spare Battery combines the limited RICOH GR III Street Edition compact camera with a spare battery and a GC-9 leather case for all day shooting in style.
- Everything needed for all day shooting in styles, including x2 extra batteries and leather case
- Stylish limited edition camera paint finish, limited to just 3500 units
- Compact, highly portable camera with high quality image sensor for great results
- Fast AF hybrid autofocus delivers faster AF with even greater precision
- Built-in sensor stabilisation gives up to 4 stops of anti-shake for low light shooting
The ultimate snapshot camera for the times. While remaining true to its unchanging concept, the GR continues to evolve; Superb image quality and portability for recording everything you see. Speed that is ready to capture split-second photo opportunities. Ease of use and reliability as a tool of creative expression. The GR III is the new destination for such a search. This model offers the very essence of recording instants in time as photos. Experience the essence of the GR.
RICOH GR III Street Edition Kit Contents:
Ricoh GR III Limited Street Edition combines everything a photographers needs for all day shooting in a compact camera with a slick grey and yellow limited edition paint job.
The newly developed GR lens & Shake Reduction
This model is equipped with a new GR lens that surpasses all other GR lenses with its amazing optical performance.
A six-element, four-group optical system is used to achieve images that are sharp from the center to the edge with clear depiction. The optical system is slim and compact so the body can accommodate an in-camera Shake Reduction mechanism. The effects of camera shake on image quality are minimized and the full capabilities of the newly designed GR lens optical performance are maximized for a variety of scenes.
24.2 M APS-C size image sensor
Approximately 24.24 effective megapixels deliver high image quality, and an anti-aliasing filterless construction delivers high-definition rendering even in the finest details.
Low noise, maximum ISO 102400
Original noise reduction processing results in high image quality even at high ISO sensitivity. 14-bit RAW recording is also supported for rich tonal reproduction.
The newly developed GR ENGINE 6
A newly developed imaging processor delivers further improvements in high image quality performance, elaborately detailed imaging across the entire sensitivity range, and superb color reproduction.
High-speed hybrid AF
Image plane phase-matching AF delivers high-speed AF and contrast-detection AF offers superb focusing precision. The best of these two types are combined to make a hybrid AF. The common issue of searching for focus peaks in contrast-detection AF has been significantly reduced on this model. The hybrid system delivers faster autofocus and greater precision.
Shake Reduction mechanism for 4 steps* of compensation
This model uses the sensor-shift type, Shake Reduction mechanism. It delivers compensation on three axes.
*Shutter speed conversion. CIPA standard.
The camera is equipped with an LCD monitor that supports touch operations and a convenient control dial. These features provide quick control over AF frame movement and menu access.
Made more compact to achieve the ultimate in snapshot cameras
The body size of this model is about the same as the GR DIGITAL IV (model with a 1/1.7 type image sensor) while delivering a completely new dimension of performance for the GR series. Controls are improved while maintaining the pursuit of portability, bringing us one step closer to the ultimate snapshooter.
|Offer Category: Digital Cameras|
|Offer Product Type: Compact Cameras|
|Model: Ricoh GR|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: N/A|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): N/A|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): N/A|
|Custom white balance: N/A|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): 216|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): 686|
|Weight (g): 19595|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|JPEG quality levels: N/A|
|Live view: N/A|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: N/A|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: N/A|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: N/A|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: N/A|
|Number of white balance presets: N/A|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: N/A|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: N/A|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: N/A|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): N/A|
|Sensor size: APS-C|
|Sensor type: CMOS|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: USB 2.0 (480Mbit/sec)|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.