Profoto Gel Kit for A1 and A1X
- Balances color temperature of flash to match ambient light.
- High quality and rigid premium gels.
- Easily clicks on and off the A1X or A1's magnetic mount.
- Can be stacked with other A1X and A1 modifiers.
- Gels and gel holder stored in a compact hard case.
A convenient pocket-sized protective hard case containing four color correction gels. The gels are inserted in a gel holder and clicked on to the A1X or A1's smart magnetic mount. The whole process is super quick and easy.
The gels are made from premium materials that are rigid, durable and made to last. And they are stackable, so you can use them in combination with other light shaping tools like the Dome Diffuser, for example. All of which allow you to be more creative with light.
Gels help you to blend flash in a natural way with the ambient light like warm interior lights or warm sunlight. There are three clearly marked quarter, half and full CTO gels included to make the color temperature of the flash blend naturally with warm light which keeps flesh tones looking healthy and balanced instead of pale, for example. When shooting in fluorescent light there's also a half green gel that reduces the risk of magenta seeping into your images.
|Offer Category: Studio Lighting|
|Offer Product Type: Gels|
|Guide number: N/A|
|Pan/tilt Head: N/A|
|Zoom head: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.