Profoto D2 1000 AirTTL
- Compact and lightweight.
- Freeze the moment with flash durations up to 1/63,000s.
- Capture the action with super quick bursts up to 20 flashes per second.
- Shoot with AirTTL or manual mode and connect wirelessly with other Profoto Air flashes.
- Enjoy precision and control over a 10 f-stop power range available in 500Ws and 1000Ws.
- Control ambient light with HSS and create crisp images without motion blur at shutter speeds up to 1/8,000s.
- Delivers superior control and quality of light with its built-in reector and 300W Halogen modeling light.
- Can be wirelessly controlled from up to a 300 m range with any optional Air Remote.
- Simple, intuitive user interface with large, high-resolution display.
- Optional Quartz flashtube for high volume packshot available.
- Compatible with 120+ Profoto light shaping tools.
The compact Profoto D2 is a great flash for all kinds of photography. Whether you're shooting portrait, sports, food or fashion, nothing's too fast and no job is too difficult. Freeze action with absolute sharpness and shoot in super quick bursts. Use TTL to point and shoot with ease or use HSS to shape light in broad daylight.
Powerful and easy to use, D2 also provides the reliability and color temperature consistency to be a high volume workhorse. With a wide range of 120+ light shaping tools to choose from, the D2 gives photographers who demand only the very best high-end light shaping excellence in a superfast and versatile package.
Important to note:
If the D2 is used in high volume studio applications we strongly recommend using the optional High Capacity Flashtube for D2. Contact a Profoto sales representative if you need further advice for your specific application.
|Offer Category: Studio Lighting|
|Offer Product Type: Studio Lights|
|Guide number: N/A|
|Pan/tilt Head: N/A|
|Zoom head: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.