Profoto Clic Gel Yellow
The Profoto Clic Gel Yellow is an easy to use flash gel compatible with Profoto flash which warms up the light colour as well as balancing out colour casts.
Profoto Clic Gel Yellow Summary
Light shaping is the key to creating amazing images, and the Profoto Clic Gel Yellow provides creative possibilities for the Profoto C1 Plus, A1X and A1. Each light shaping tool has its own distinct effect on light.
Clic Gels click on and off in no time with the lights’ magnetic mount. You can stack the gels together, so you can combine two colours into a third colour, and you can stack them with other compatible light shaping tools, enabling limitless creative possibilities.
- Play with colours with commercial and portraits
- Easy click-on magnetic mount
- Stackable with compatible light shaping tools
Compatible Profoto Flash:
- Profoto C1 Plus smartphone flash
- Profoto A10 (all models)
- Profoto A1X (all models)
- Profoto A1 (all models)
Profoto Clic Gels are available in the following colours:
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: Studio Lighting|
|Offer Product Type: Studio Lighting|
|Guide number: N/A|
|Pan/tilt Head: N/A|
|Zoom head: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.