Profoto C1 Plus Smartphone Flash
- Pocket-sized and designed for your palm
- Round shape with a soft fall-off gives a beautiful light
- Click-on magnetic mount for Clic light shaping tools
- Choose between automatic mode for point-and-shoot and manual mode for full freedom
- Capture with the built-in capture button to truly paint with light and shadows
- Adjustable power levels from natural to dramatic effect (max 4300 lumens)
- Choose between flash and flicker-free continuous light
- Standard 1/4"-20 thread for stand mount
- Built-in rechargeable Li-Polymer battery packs >2000 full-power flashes or >40 minutes continuous light at full power in one charge
- USB-C charging 2h to full
- Compatible with all Profoto AirTTL Remotes
- With a Color rendering index >90, it produces colors very close to daylight
Profoto C1 Plus is a smartphone studio light that creates professional images with just a simple click. Point-and-shoot with automatic exposure and flash power based on the surrounding conditions. Go between natural and dramatic images with a swipe of your finger. In manual mode, get full control and freedom over power, exposure, and color temperature.
Designed to fit perfectly in the palm of your hand, Profoto C1 Plus delivers beautiful light on the go. Its round shape mimicking the sun creates a soft fall-off. Its wide color range creates colors that can match any light conditions from dusk to dawn. And its built-in reflectors and diffusers create natural shadows.
The Profoto C1 Plus is compatible with light shaping tools such as color gels, grids, and dome, which give limitless creative possibilities. The light shaping tools click on and off in no time with the C1 Plus' magnetic mount. Use it hand-held to easily play around and explore different angles by simply moving the C1 Plus around, or put it on a stand or arm with the built-in thread mount. You can even use several lights together. Since C1 Plus is also compatible with Profoto AirTTL Remotes, you can also bring it along if shooting with a classic camera .
|Offer Category: Studio Lighting|
|Offer Product Type: Studio Lighting|
|Guide number: N/A|
|Pan/tilt Head: N/A|
|Zoom head: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.