Profoto B10 Duo Kit
- Smaller than an A5 note pad
- 250 Ws
- LED Color temp adjustable modeling lamp
- Bluetooth app connectivity, control from your smart phone
- Size and shape of a camera lens
- lightweight and cordless
- Optional with the flash power of 10 speedlights (B10 Plus) or 5 speedlights (B10)
- Continuous light with adjustable brightness and color temperature
- Flexibility to set up on camera tripods or light stands
- Compatibility with 120+ Profoto light shaping tools including the OCF range
- Compatibility with all Profoto Air remotes, including the Profoto A1/A1X
- Smart connectivity with the Profoto app
One of the biggest issues you'll have when shooting on location happens before you even arrive; How much gear to take. Too much and you're weighed down by lights and cables - take too little and you might not be able to deliver the images you'd hoped for.
That's why Profoto created the B10 and the B10 Plus. In both, you'll get a big light in a small package. Depending on which you choose you'll get either five or ten times the power of a speedlight in a package that's no bigger than a large lens. Light and portable, both models easily fit into a camera bag, so you'll be able to create great light anywhere and everywhere. You'll also benefit from a continuous light built-in with a wide range of light output from bright to gentle - and the adjustable color temperature makes it easy to blend with the ambient light.
An extensive range of light shaping tools will expand your creative opportunities even further; you can choose any from the lightweight OCF family or select between over 120 light shaping tools available in the full Profoto range. The tools let you create any mood or feeling with light. So no matter what mood or feeling you want to create - you have the tools to make it happen.
You'll find a clean and minimal interface that makes The B10's easy to use straight from the box and the battery is quick and easy to switch in and out, and you can also charge it while it's in use. The stand adaptor can be removed so it can be mounted on both camera tripods and light stands.
You can trigger and control the B10 Plus from any Profoto Air Remote, or from the Profoto A1/A1X. Connect to the Profoto app and you can view and control all the settings from your smartphone screen, experience creative capture with your smartphone, and download all the latest upgrades.
|Offer Category: Studio Lighting|
|Offer Product Type: Continuous Lighting|
|Guide number: N/A|
|Pan/tilt Head: N/A|
|Zoom head: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.