PolarPro PMVND Signature Edition II - 82mm - 6/9 Stop
Polarpro's Peter McKinnon Edition neutral density filters are the gold standard of VND's. This second edition has been redesigned with preset stop ranges (set with haptic feedback) and includes the fantastic Defender360 lens-cap/storage system.
The new design features a 'haptic' feedback mechanism that allows you to snap into the pre-determined stop-value (and avoid any cross polarisation) without taking your eye off of the shot. Flexible, they offer zero vignetting down to 16mm focal length lenses. Aluminium framed, they are only 8.4mm deep and weigh just 41g (67mm).
Signature Edition | 6-9 Stop
With six to nine stops of reduction, this ND64 to ND512 equivalent filter is more suited for working in bright conditions with wide apertures (f1.4 - f2.8) or for situations where you are recording in LOG formats in combination with an ISO exceeding 400.
Filters ship with a Defender360, which is Polarpro's clever 2-stage filter protector featuring a waterproof and dustproof seal. The cover protects the filter in your bag and the included cap protects it when on the lens.
PolarPro includes the 2nd edition of the filter, the 'Defender 360' all-in-one filter cover and metal cap, plus a microfibre cleaning cloth delivered in eco-friendly packaging.
|Filter Factor Range:||ND64 to ND512|
|Optical Density Range:||1.8 to 2.7|
|Available Thread Sizes:||67mm, 77mm, 82mm|
|Diameter:||67mm = 73.6mm|
|77mm = 84mm|
|82mm = 89mm|
|Depth:||67mm = 8.40mm|
|77mm = 8.48mm|
|82mm = 8.48mm|
|Weight:||67mm = 41g|
|77mm = 50g|
|82mm = 56g|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.