Plustek OpticFilm 120 Pro Film Scanner
The OpticFilm 120 Pro professional medium format film scanner delivers incredible scans and satisfies the film scanning requirements of advanced amateurs and professionals, who require the ultimate in image quality and an ICC profiled scanning system.view full description
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 9217262E
Park Points not available on this purchase.
Finance available - See options
The perfect solution for scanning 35mm film strips, slides, and 120 roll-film film formats from 6x4.5cm to 6x12cm. The OpticFilm 120 Pro comes bundled with full SilverFast Ai Studio and a 6x7 IT8 Calibration Target. Dynamic range is the measurement of recordable light from black through to white, being the darkest to lightest areas on a piece of film which a scanner can read. The advanced optics and sensor allow the OpticFilm 120 Pro to capture more detail in the light and dark areas of film. This delivers an effective usable Dynamic Range of 4.01 (according using to SilverFast Multi-Exposure/ according to ISO 21550:2004).
- 8-element glass lens, LED light, high-sensitivity colour CCD and 5,300 dpi optical resolution
- Up to 16 bit A/D conversion, ultra-high res 38 megapixels for 35mm and 273 megapixels for 6x12 film
- Usable Dynamic Range of 4.01 (using SilverFast Multi-Exposure/ according to ISO 21550:2004)
- SilverFast iSRD allows dust, scratches and artefacts to be automatically removed
- Lens calibration tool eliminates focus variations due to film flatness and slide mount variability
- Scanning is fully automated, with a motorised film transport system to speed scanning workflow
- USB 3.0 connectivity provides data transfer speed up to 80% faster than the previous OpticFilm 120
- Adjustable 120 film strip holders are compatible with both 6x6 and 6x7 film strips
- OS - Windows 7 (64 bit)/ 8 (64 bit)/ 10 (64 bit), Mac OS 10.11/ 10.12/ 10.13/ 10.14/ 10.15.x
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 374 x 210 x 189mm
OpticFilm 120 Pro scanner
Silver fast Ai Studio software on USB stick (with activation card)
6x7 IT8 Calibration Target
5 Film Holders
USB 3.0 cable
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: Scanners|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.