Phottix Nuada R3 II Bi-Colour Video LED Light 13-In Twin Kit w/Remote
The Phottix Nuada R3 II Bi-Colour Video LED Light 13-Inch Twin Kit with Remote includes 2x Softlight panel lights, 2x stands and 2x AC adapters with wireless control and flattering light for stills and video.
Phottix Nuada R3 II Bi-Colour Video LED Light 13-In Twin Kit w/Remote Summary
The Phottix Nuada R3 II VLED Video LED is a soft and flattering yet powerful light source. Using the latest in LED technology, the R3 is easy to use and perfect for both novice and professional photographers and videographers. Featuring wireless control via the included ECO1 Phottix transmitter, an increased 50W output, and a CRI rating of 96+ (TLCI 98+) - the second generation of the popular Nuada R3 offers some welcome improvements.
This lightweight 12mm thick circular LED panel is easily adjustable via the included yoke, making it perfect for creatives on-the-go. From make-up artists to vloggers and product photographers – the R3 is at home in your studio or on-location. The Phottix Nuada R3 runs on the widely available Sony-compatible NP style batteries (not included) and and AC adapter for use with mains power, is included.
Featuring dimmable colour temperature and brightness via the included with the two parameters can be adjusted via the 2.4G wireless remote control or the R3 II back control panel. Heads can be assigned to one of three groups (A/B/C) on 40 available channels. Cross compatible with other Phottix LEDs from the ECO1 ecosystem, including Nuada R4 II and Kali 50.
- Softlight design offering 50W of flattering light
- Excellent colour - CRI rating of 96+ (TLCI 98+)
- Wireless Brightness and Temperature Control
- Battery and AC Power Modes
- Compact size – 12mm thick
- Dimmable and flicker free
- 2x Nuada R3 II VLED Panel
- 2x P220 Light Stand (220cm/87")
- 1x Remote control
- 2x AC adapter (US & UK & AU & EU plug)
- 1x Carrying Bag
Running Time on Battery Power (5600k at Max Power):
2x NP-F750 4400mAh = 60min 2x NP-F960 6600mAh = 109min
|Offer Category: Studio Lighting|
|Offer Product Type: Flashgun Accessories|
|Guide number: N/A|
|Pan/tilt Head: N/A|
|Zoom head: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.