PermaJet Test Pack 3 - Fine Art A4 18 Sheets
Test Pack 3 - Fine Art A4 18 Sheets
Your chance to try the PermaJet Fine Art Media range today!
Delve into the world of fine art printing with some of the best smooth and textured surface inkjet papers available. Using inkjet media with luxurious smooth finishes or clear defined textures can add a whole new dimension to your printed images.
Utilizing new, multi-layer technology, coating processes and enhanced cotton rag and alpha cellulose base materials, PermaJet have created a range of lay flat, archival products that feed through your printer with ease. The enhanced coating, combined with modern ink technology ensures you achieve some of the highest Dmax ratings in the World today. These iconic photographic papers have evolved into a truly show-stopping collection which are now available in advanced 15 metre length rolls and all sheet formats.
If your need is for a textured or smooth surface fine art reproduction media or you are wanting to recreate museum 'giclee' quality, here is a 18 sheet multipack containing our selection of nine fine art surfaces - making them perfect for absolutely any fine art inkjet reproductions:
2 x A4 sheets of each paper type below are included in the brand new 2017 Fine Art Test Pack:
PORTRAIT WHITE 285 - PORTFOLIO RAG 220 - PORTRAIT RAG 285 - OMEGA RAG 310 - ALPHA NATURAL RAG 310 - PHOTO ART SILK 290 - MUSEUM HERITAGE 310 - GALLERY ETCHING 310 - ARTIST WATERCOLOUR 250
*Every PermaJet Test Pack includes a FREE A7 Paper Swatch of the whole paper and canvas range enabling you to see and choose from other parts of our impressive inkjet media portfolio*
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: Photo Paper|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.