- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
PermaJet PermaPROtect Varnish MATT 250ml
When printing inkjet canvas use the PermaJet PermaPROtect Varnish Matt 250ml to finish off the canvas, protecting from fingerprints, UV fading and liquids, whilst enhancing saturation and overall appearance.
Earn 8 Park Points
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
PermaJet PermaPROtect Varnish Matt 250ml Summary
The fast-drying protective varnish PermaJet PermaPROtect Varnish Matt 250ml for inkjet canvas. It’s available in this matt, as well as Satin and Gloss variations for the perfect finish (see below).
Varnish is essential for preserving the printed canvas from dirt, fingerprints, UV fading, and environmental pollutants. It also prevents canvas from cracking when folded, keeping your photography and art in perfect condition.
PermaPROtect comes in an easy and ready-to-use format with no dilution required. It has a crystal clear, water-resistant, and non-yellowing finish. The formulation will not only improve the lightfastness of all your digital canvas prints, but also add saturation, improve colour gamut, and increase the density of blacks.
The water-based protective varnish can be used with a foam roller (sold separately) or diluted with up to 20% water for use with a paint spray gun for larger canvas coverage. Each PermaPROtect 250ml can has an unbeatable yield of at least 4 square metres of canvas based on a one coat application. Further dilution can increase this (subject to application method and thickness of coating applied).
PermaJet has taken steps to ensure that PermaPROtect varnish meets the necessary protection standards, having had them independently tested and approved by a notable test laboratory in the UK, confirming that there is no discolouration or change over 85 years when exposed to UV light conditions. Certifications of these are available on the website.
Choose from the following PermaJet varnishes with two sizes and three finishes available:
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: Photo Paper|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.