Pentax 35mm f/2.8 HD DA Macro Limited Lens
The HD PENTAX-DA 35mm f/2.8 Macro Limited Lens Black is a high quality close-up lens with 1:1 macro capabilities which can also be used for a variety of other situations and features high quality coatings.
HD PENTAX-DA 35mm f/2.8 Macro Limited Lens Black
The Pentax 35mm f/2.8 HD DA Macro Limited Lens is designed for K-mount digital cameras and features a high-grade HD coating and round-shaped diaphragm for smooth out of focus areas. As a Limited Lens series you’ll notice a premium appearance with distinctive visual appearance in the design, setting it apart from standard Pentax lenses.The lens delivers outstanding optical performance from which includes 9 elements in 8 groups yet weighs just 214 g.
The equivalent focal width of 53.5mm places this firmly as a standard prime lens perfectly suited to snap shots, portraits, travel and stereo photography amongst other subjects.
The bright f/2.8 maximum aperture is ideal for gathering light even in low light situations and for isolating the subject when shooting shallow depth of field portraits and other subjects. With 1:1 magnification and a close-focus distance of just 0.139m you can take amazing macro photos and close-up images of nature, flowers and insects or whatever catches your eye.
- HD Coating
- Rounded aperture (F2.8 to F5.6)
- Quick-shift Focus System
- SP (Super Protect) Coating
- Made from Aluminium Alloy
HD PENTAX-DA 35mm f/2.8 Macro Limited Lens in more detail
High-grade HD coating for exceptional image rendition
HD coating is a high-grade multi-layer lens coating that assures higher light transmittance and lower reflectance than conventional multi-layer coatings. As a result they produce sharp, clear images free of flare and ghost images, even under such adverse lighting conditions as backlight.
Round-shaped diaphragm for beautiful out of focus areas
All lenses feature a completely round-shaped diaphragm to optimise the performance of their distinctive optics. This diaphragm produces a natural, beautiful bokeh (out-of-focus) effect, while minimising the streaking effect of point light sources.
Premium quality of the Limited Lens-series
While inheriting the design concept of the Limited Lens series, these lenses were designed by combining a series of mechanical and numerical evaluations with human assessment of test-shooting samples to assure the ultimate in image reproduction. Their optical design has been optimised for digital photography to deliver sharp, clear images with outstanding contrast, even at the maximum aperture. In addition, their lens barrel, hood and cap are all made of a high-grade aluminium material, hand-machined for perfect proportions and beautiful texture.
What’s in the box
- HD PENTAX-DA 35mm f/2.8 Macro Limited Lens Black
- Lens hood: Built in
- Lens cap: Exclusive Cap
- Lens case: Exclusive Case
- Hoya 49mm Ultra Pro Circular Polariser Filter - reduces reflections from wet surfaces which is ideal when capturing close-up macro shots outdoors in certain conditions
- Hoya 49mm Ultra Pro UV Filter - this will protect the front element and reduce the effects of ultraviolet light
HD PENTAX-DA 35mm f/2.8 Macro Limited Lens Black Specifications
FOCAL LENGTH EQUIVALENT (35 MM FORMAT)
F2.8 - F22
NUMBER OF DIAPHRAGM BLADES
ANGLE OF VIEW
9 elements in 8 groups
SMALLEST OBJECT DISTANCE/MAGNIFICATION
DIMENSIONS (LENGTH X DIAMETER)
63mm x 46.5mm
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Pentax Lenses K mount|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): 19595|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.