Peak Design Travel Backpack 30L Midnight
The Peak Design Travel Backpack 30L in Midnight blue is an ideal short-trip backpack made with 100% recycled expandable and weather resistant outer shell, space for optional camera cubes and other travel essentials.
- Dusky midnight blue design stands out from the crowd and brings eco-credentials with recycled materials
- Weatherproof design which includes secure storage for your laptop and tablet when on shorter trips
- Meets most international carry-on restrictions with an expandable design between 27-33 litres
- Fully compatible with Peak Design camera cubes, packing cubes and a host of other organisational accessories
- Bring plenty of travel essentials in oversized exterior pockets with room for a tripod or water bottle
Peak Design Travel Backpack 30L Midnight Summary
The smaller version of their iconic 45L Travel Backpack is this Peak Design Travel Backpack 30L Black colour. It’s a rugged, expandable backpack ideal for shorter travel and everyday carrying. A big rear hatch provides access for easy packing and unpacking of your gear, while an enlarged top pocket is subdivided with stretch and zip pockets for keys, glasses, passport, etc.
The weatherproof #10 UltraZip can withstand decades of use thanks to its proprietary abrasion-resistant thread. Peak Design’s 30L Travel Backpack meets most international carry-on size requirements in expanded (33L) and compressed (27L) form.
Expansive side pockets will hold water bottles, tripods, and other essentials. The pack includes padded laptop and tablet sleeves, while tuck-away shoulder straps and optional hip belt accessory are also available. 360º grab handles and cleverly concealed external carry straps contribute to ease of use and practical features. All packed within a sleek, weatherproof 100% recycled 400D nylon canvas shell with 900D bottom liner, which is Fair Trade Certified and 100% carbon neutral.
The Peak Design Travel Backpack 30L works seamlessly with Packing Cubes, Pouches and accessories, sold separately in our Peak Design bags range. These allow you to organise clothes, shoes, toiletries, cords, adapters. Fits Peak Design Camera Cubes, but only in it's expanded form. For optimal photo gear carry, we recommend the larger 45L Travel Backpack in black.
- International carry-on approved for most airlines
- Rear access via burly #10 UltraZip
- Expansion zips for fitting more or compressing your load
- Padded shoulder straps stow under magnetic flaps for worry-free bag-checking
- Axial strap attachments provide all-day comfort for all body types
- Stowable sternum strap and 360º grab handles
- External carry straps stow beneath a magnetic flap
- Hugely expandable side pockets for water bottles, tripods and more
- Large soft-lined zippered top pocket with pockets for keys, glasses, passport, etc.
- Internal zippered mesh pockets
- Padded, dedicated laptop and tablet sleeves
- Theft-deterrent zipper pulls
- Luggage pass-through for roller bag carry
- Weatherproof 100% recycled 400D nylon canvas shell with rugged 900D waterproof bottom liner
- Ultralight padded foam provides security and structure around entire bag
- Fair Trade Certified and 100% carbon neutral
- Lifetime guarantee
Peak Design Travel Backpack 30L Black in More Detail
We have three different colours available to choose from in the 30 litre range:
In it's expanded form, the 30L capacity bag is compatible with Peak Design camera cube inserts:
What’s in the box
- 1x Peak Design Travel Backpack 30L Black
- 2x Cord Hook external carry straps
- 1x stowable sternum strap
Peak Design Travel Backpack 30L Black Specifications
- Standard: 53cm x 33cm x 18cm
- Expanded: 53cm x 33cm x 20cm
- Standard: 49cm x 36cm x 14cm
- Expanded: 49cm x 36cm x 16cm
- Standard: 27L
- Expanded: 33L
PD Packing/Camera Cube Capacity:
- 3 units
- Laptop: 40cm x 29.5cm x 4cm
- Tablet: 24cm x 19cm x 1.5cm
- Weatherproof 100% recycled 400D nylon canvas external shell. DWR impregnated and double poly coated for water resistance.
- 900D waterproof bottom liner
- High-visibility grey nylon interior
- Hardware is anodised aluminium and glass-reinforced nylon
- Super-durable UltraZips with abrasion-resistant UHMPE thread
- Leather accents (Sage & Midnight only) are Gold Certified by the Leather Working Group
- Hypalon zip pulls and reinforced stress points
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.