- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Peak Design Everyday Backpack 20L Zip V2 Ash Grey
Peak Design Everyday Backpack 20L Zip V2 Ash Grey colour
Earn 212 Park Points
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Peak Design Everyday Backpack Zip 20L V2 Ash Grey Colour
The larger size Everyday Backpack Zip in Ash grey is a visually and functionally simpler version of our iconic Everyday Backpack. Ideal for everyday carry and light photo carry, the bag is accessible on the top and sides via a single weatherproof 270-degree ultra-durable #8 zip. Inside, 2 configurable FlexFold dividers keep photo, drone, or everyday gear organized, protected, and not bunched at the bottom of your bag. Dedicated sleeves for up to 15” laptop, tablet, and documents, plus a variety of internal slip pockets for small items. Outside, a 100% recycled 400D weatherproof shell keeps everything safe. 2 expandable external side pockets, an integrated luggage carry pass-through, and 2 straps for external carry. Zero-slop design with clean profile, all-custom hardware, and minimal dangling straps.
Available in 15L Ash V2
Check out the standard Everyday Backpack for more internal/external capacity, expandability, and organization. Otherwise, enjoy this clean and sleek stylistic alternative.
- Top and dual side access via a single 270-degree weatherproof #8 zip
- UltraZip external zippers built to withstand decades of use, thanks to abrasion-resistant thread
- Dual external side pockets stretch to fit water bottles and more
- Brilliantly customizable and protective internal organization via easy-to-configure FlexFold dividers (2x)
- Protective, externally accessed laptop sleeve (15L holds 13” laptop, 20L holds 15” laptop)
- Sleeve for tablet and documents (20L only)
- Laptop sleeve adjustable for easy access to smaller laptops (20L only)
- Stretchy, waterproof internal side and top pockets for cards, cords, peripherals
- 3 internal slip pockets for wallet, passport, and important items
- Luggage pass-through for easy and secure roller-top carry
- 3 padded grab handles for upright or briefcase style hand carry
- 2 external carry straps let you cinch down bulky items to the outside of your pack using our Cord Hook system.
- Shoulder straps pivot at axial connection points to optimize comfort with all body types
- Quick-connecting, stowable sternum strap
- Vented, quick-drying mesh back padding for breathable comfort
- Weatherproof, 100% recycled 400D nylon canvas shell is DWR impregnated, double PU-coated, and Bluesign certified (all colors except Black)
- Waterproof 900D bottom liner
- Soft, durable high-visibility grey cotton/poly twill interior
- Theft-deterrent zipper pulls
- Zero-slop design with clean silhouette and minimal dangling straps
- Soft, durable high-visibility grey cotton/poly twill interior
- Anchor Link key tether
- Padded, stowable waist belt available (sold separately)
- Lifetime guarantee
Peak Design Everyday Backpack 20L Zip V2 Ash Grey Specifications
- CAPACITY: 20L
- MAX LAPTOP CARRY: 38.1cm x 25.4cm x 2.5cm (15"x10"x1")
- Holds 15/16” Macbook Pro
- MAX TABLET CARRY
- 30.6cm x 22.1cm x .7 cm (12" x 8.69" x 0.27")
- Holds 12.9" iPad Pro
- DIMENSIONS: 29cm (W) x 47cm (H) x 16cm (D) External and 26cm (W) x 40cm (H) x 12cm (D) internal
- WEIGHT: With Dividers: 1.55kg (3.42lb)
Available in the following colours:
20L Zip V2 Ash Grey (this pack)
|Offer Category: Bags and Cases|
|Offer Product Type: Camera Backpacks|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.