Peak Design Cuff Camera Wrist Strap Sage
The Peak Design Cuff Camera Wrist Strap in this Sage Green colour offers a comfortable and secure 90kg payload to protect even the heaviest pro rigs from accidental drops in a very elegant solution.
Peak Design Cuff Camera Wrist Strap Sage Green Summary
Total peace of mind in a tiny, low-profile package. The all-new Cuff is the most elegant, unobtrusive way to protect your camera from accidental drops. Quickly and securely connects to any camera, binoculars, or other device using our unique Anchor Link system. Wrist loop magnetically locks in the open position, or comfortably cinches down on your wrist for added security. New all-custom aluminum hardware. When not in use, Cuff stores as a bracelet for quick accessibility. Shipped with updated V4 Anchors.
SMALL, YET SO DAMN USEFUL
Don't be fooled by Cuff's tiny size...it packs a surprising amount of functionality and versatility. And phew, it's really really good looking.
Anodised aluminium adjuster locks Cuff in an open position or cinches to your wrist.
Adjustable magnet lets you wear Cuff as a bracelet when not in use.
Comes with our newest V4 Anchor connectors, which hold 200lbs (90kg) each.
NEW ANCHOR SHAPE
Angled shape enables effortless 1-handed connection.
Anchor housing hardware is 25% slimmer.
Strap has increased durability, smoothness, and twist resistance.
STORES AS A BRACELET
When not using Cuff, keep it handy (literally) by wrapping it around your wrist and wearing it as a bracelet with the adjustable magnetic clasp.
KEEP OPEN OR CINCHED
New adjuster hardware lets you keep Cuff locked in an open loop so you can easily fit your hand through. Pull the adjuster to cinch Cuff around your wrist for more security.
AUTOMATIC DROP PROTECTION
If you drop your camera, Cuff automatically cinches down on your wrist, which in turn will warm the cockles of your heart.
NOT JUST FOR CAMERAS
Connect Cuff to binoculars, GoPros, rangefinders, tools, and more.
PREMIUM MATERIALS & BUILD
ULTRALIGHT AND COMPACT
Keep Cuff on your camera, on your wrist, or in your pocket. Cuff uses ultralight materials and hardware for total security with a minimal footprint.
Strong enough to hold any pro camera/lens/accessory combo. Anchors each hold over 200lbs (90kg) and feature extreme abrasion-resistance.
FITS (ALMOST) ALL
Cuff's wrist loop can fit palms that are over 5 in (13 cm) wide. Them's some big hands right there.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- 2 x Anchors (V4 Anchor Update Kit included)
- 1 x Cuff Camera Wrist Strap Sage colour
- 1 x Microfiber Pouch
Peak Design Cuff Camera Wrist Strap Specifications
WRIST LOOP SIZE
Diameter when open: 9.7 cm (3.82 in), but easily fits hands 5+ inches wide diameter when cinched: 4.5 cm (1.75 in)
19 mm (0.75 in)
Strap: Seatbelt-style nylon webbing, anodized aluminum adjuster hardware, Hypalon® and leather accents (leather on Ash only) Connectors: Glass-reinforced nylon Links with stainless steel springs, 2-layer anti-abrasion woven thermoplastic Anchor cord, thermoplastic Anchor overmolding
Anti-abrasion thermoplastic-corded Anchors can withstand over 200 lbs (90 kg), making Cuff safe for use with the largest of professional cameras.
Adjustable magnetic clasp (for bracelet configuration) is safe for use around electronics.
Guaranteed for life.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.