Panasonic Lumix S1 + Vlog upgrade & Battery
with the included Upgrade Software Key DMW-SFU2, you can enjoy best-in-class 14+ stops V-Log with your LUMIX S1, as well as many other advanced video functions for use in a professional setting.
Panasonic S1 Full Frame L-mount Camera With SFU2GU Vlog Upgrade Kit Included And Extra Battery
ULTIMATE HYBRID. FUEL THE PASSION FOR STILLS AND VIDEO.
24.2MP FULL-FRAME CMOS SENSOR
- A new 24.2-megapixel CMOS sensor that delivers incredibly realistic detail.
- 4K video recording with no time limit, meeting professional needs.
- Going beyond the boundaries of still and video,
- this full-frame mirrorless camera inspires passionate image creation.
24.2MP FULL-FRAME CMOS SENSOR
The LUMIX S1 comes with a 24.2-megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor. Providing ample light condensation per pixel, the LUMIX S1 boasts a wide dynamic range and reproduces sharp images with exceptional clarity. The new Venus Engine, which is exclusively tuned for the full-frame camera, and its Multi-pixel Luminance Generation and Intelligent Detail Processing, realise natural, high-resolution expression while suppressing colour moiré. Three-dimensional Colour Control also improves the colour reproduction of both bright areas and shadows. Thanks to the high-performance sensor and engine, true-to-life images from low to high sensitivity are realised. The LUMIX S1 is an ideal camera especially in low-light situations with minimal noise even at the maximum ISO51200.
HIGHLY DETAILED IMAGES
6-STOP 5-AXIS DUAL I.S. 2
The LUMIX S1 integrates the Body I.S. (Image Stabiliser) with 5.5-stop compensation power. Combining the Body I.S. (5-axis) and the O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabiliser, 2-axis) in the LUMIX S Series lenses, the 5-axis Dual I.S. 2 compensates for larger movements that were conventionally uncontrollable. It is highly beneficial for telephoto shots and adverse situations, such as in low light or with one-handed shooting with a 6-stop slower shutter speed.
HIGH RESOLUTION MODE – 96MP (S1)
High Resolution mode enables ultra-high precision photo shooting. Eight consecutive images are automatically shot while shifting the sensor using the Body I.S. mechanism and synthesised into a RAW image. These eight images are synthesised into a single image by the new Venus Engine, which boasts high-speed signal processing. Precise details are faithfully reproduced to be saved as a beautiful, highly realistic image.This mode is ideal for taking natural landscapes or fine arts with delicate details. However, it can also be used in situations where moving subjects are included in the scene, by switching the sub mode.
HLG PHOTO MODE – NEW STYLE OF PHOTO EXPRESSION
Panasonic's HLG Photo mode excels in the expression of lights, such as sparkling starlight or glaring sunlight. It provides a wider dynamic range to reproduce light and shadows with more natural contrast. The HLG Photos can be produced as HSP files with compressed high-brightness signals. Photographers can view those images on the latest Panasonic HLG-compliant 4KTV via HDMI cable connection or other HLG-compliant devices.
HIGH-PRECISION SHUTTER UNIT
The new shutter unit offers a maximum shutter speed of 1/8000 second to capture fast moving subjects and to use a high-speed lens with a fully open aperture even outdoors. The external flash can be synchronised with the industry's fastest shutter speed*6 of a maximum 1/320 second.
INCLUDES UPGRADE SOFTWARE KEY DMW-SFU2
the included Upgrade Software Key DMW-SFU2, you can enjoy best-in-class 14+ stops V-Log with your LUMIX S1, as well as many other advanced video functions for use in a professional setting.
- 14+ stops of V-Log recording
- World's first 4:2:2 10-bit 4K MOV 30p/25p internal video recording
- World's first 4:2:2 10-bit 4K 60p/50p HDMI output**
- V-Log and V-Gamut compatible with Cinema VariCam Look
- In-camera LUT (Look Up Table) application
- WFM (Waveform Monitor)
- High-res 48-kHz/24-bit or 96-kHz/24-bit sound for MOV (using the DMW-XLR1)
Firmware *UPDATE* for Panasonic Lumix S1 - Firmware version 2.1
- New RAW video output over HDMI to Blackmagic Video Assist 12G HDR monitor, recorded as Blackmagic RAW: (DMW-SFU2 V-Log upgrade required)
*All functions may not be available depending on the situation.
*DaVinci Resolve or DaVinci Resolve Studio is required to play back the Blackmagic RAW data. DaVinci Resolve Studio is required to edit the Blackmagic RAW data.
- [L.ClassicNeo] and [L.Monochrome S] have been added in [Photo Style].
|Offer Category: Digital Cameras|
|Offer Product Type: Mirrorless Cameras|
|Model: Panasonic Lumix DC-S1|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: N/A|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): N/A|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): N/A|
|Custom white balance: N/A|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): 216|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): 686|
|Weight (g): 19595|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|JPEG quality levels: N/A|
|Live view: N/A|
|Camera Lens mount: Leica L|
|Manual exposure mode: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: N/A|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: N/A|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: N/A|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: N/A|
|Number of white balance presets: N/A|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: N/A|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: N/A|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: N/A|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): N/A|
|Sensor size: Full frame|
|Sensor type: CMOS|
|Storage types: CFexpress Type B|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: USB 2.0 (480Mbit/sec)|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.