Panasonic Lumix LX100 II Digital Camera
With manual control dials and robust build quality, the LX100M2 is geared towards the creative photographer and camera enthusiast. With exceptional image quality, it is also an ideal second camera for when a DSLR or Mirrorless system is to
- Excellent image quality which rivals a DSLR / Mirrorless camera capabilities
- Easy to use touchscreen including focus point selection
- Extremely compact 392 g camera which fits into your pocket
- Manual control dials including aperture ring on lens for advanced users
- New Venus Engine provides fast processing so you’ll never miss a beat
Panasonic Lumix DC-LX100 II Compact Camera Summary
The Panasonic Lumix LX100 II packs a micro four thirds 17 megapixel MOS sensor and fast f/1.7-2.8 Leica DC Vario-Summilux lens into in a light, compact package.
This updated Lumix compact camera comes with manual control dials and robust build quality, making it geared towards the creative photographer and camera enthusiast. With exceptional image quality it is also an excellent second camera for when a DSLR or Mirrorless system is too cumbersome to bring along. Whether you like to shoot portraits or landscapes the 24-75mm equivalent zoom lens is ready with excellent depth of field control and bright optics from Leica. Panasonic even left out the low-pass filter for the ultimate image quality possible.
- 4/3 inch 17MP sensor without low pass filter
- F/1.7–2.8 Leica DC Lens (24-75mm)
- 9 aperture blade ring for smooth bokeh
- Manual controls: aperture ring, control ring, shutter speed dial and exposure compensation dial
- EVF (electronic view finder) with 2,760k-dot
- Multi-aspect ratios (choose between 3:2, 16:9, 1:1, 4:3)
- Features for creative photography including L. Monochrome D, Grain effect, 3cm Macro and 22 filters.
- New Venus engine
- 3-inch touch LCD
- 4K Photo/4K Video including auto marking, sequence composition and bulk saving
- Post Focus & Focus Stacking
- WiFi / Bluetooth Low Energy
- USB Power Charging
|Offer Category: Digital Cameras|
|Offer Product Type: Compact Cameras|
|Model: Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX100|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: Yes|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): 340|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): 11.0|
|Custom white balance: Yes|
|Digital zoom: Yes|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): 17|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: Yes|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): 24 - 75 mm|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): 66|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): 115|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): 392|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|ISO: Auto, 200 - 25600 (expands down to 100)|
|JPEG quality levels: Fine, standard|
|Live view: Yes|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: Yes|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: 25600|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: 1.70|
|Manual focus: Yes|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): 50|
|Minimum ISO: 200|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): 100|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): 3|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: 49|
|Number of white balance presets: 5|
|Optical zoom multiplier: 3.1|
|Orientation sensor: Yes|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Processor: Venus Engine|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: 1240000|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: Yes|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): 22.00|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: Yes|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: 2760000|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: Yes|
There’s an awful lot to love about the updated mark II Panasonic Lumix LX100 II compact camera. The handy new touch-screen is quick and easy to use, it has advanced photography features which other models don’t offer like aperture control, EV control and more. The Leica zoom lens captures beautiful images even in lower light thanks to a bright aperture and the 24-75mm focal width is just about the most convenient ‘standard’ zoom range around. This suits a huge variety of styles, including portraits, street photography, travel, landscapes, city and more. Essentially this is an all-round everyday focal width that you can enjoy for most scenes.
The camera is compact enough to bring along anywhere and has classic styling with a nice textured grip which feels comfortable and safe in the hand. Panasonic cameras are known for offering superb video quality as well as image quality and this model is no exception with 4K Video at 30p and FHD/50p. You’’ get great AF capabilities too with Face/Eye Detection and your stories can be shared instantly thanks to WiFi built-in. If you love making the best quality images and videos possible with a small compact all-in-one the DC-LX100M2 makes for an excellent choice. If you’re after a vlogging style camera please note that the screen doesn’t flip out and we would recommend the Lumix G100 AND G VARIO 12-32mm lens designed especially for vloggers.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.