Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ80 Compact Digital Camera Silver
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: P012488S
Earn 239 Park Points
Panasonic DMC-TZ80 - Silver Summary
|Product features in detail|
The DMC-TZ80 comes with a ½.3 inch 18M high sensitivity MOS sensor.
Similarly to the TZ100 it features the Venus 9 engine.
The lens is a built in LEICA 30x optical zoom from 24/720mm, F3.3-6.4.
The TZ80 uses the POWER OIS for photography and the 5-axis HYBRID OIS for video.
ISO ranges from 80-3200, extended to 6400.
4K bursts in burst shooting mode are at 30fps. AF tracking is at 6fps and full resolution is at 10fps.
The DMC-TZ80 features a 1040k-dot 3" LCD touch screen.
Comes with a 1,166k-dot 0.2" EVF.
The TZ80's flash is GN5.7, ISO 100m.
Includes Panasonic's revolutionary 'Post Focus' technology which lets you choose an 'in-focus' area post taking a shot.
AVCHD (FHD): 1920x1080/50p, MP4 (4K): 3840x2160/25p, FHD: 1920x1080/25p.
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: Yes|
|Built-in flash: Yes|
|Battery Life (CIPA): 320|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): 40|
|Custom white balance: Yes|
|Digital zoom: Yes|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): 18|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): 5.60 m (Auto ISO)|
|Focal length (equiv.): 24 - 720 mm|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): 64|
|Length (mm): 38|
|Width (mm): 112|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): 282|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|ISO: Auto, 80 - 3200 (expands to 6400)|
|JPEG quality levels: Fine, standard|
|Live view: Yes|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: Yes|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: 3200|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): 6400|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: 3.3|
|Manual focus: Yes|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): 50|
|Minimum ISO: 80|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): 3|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: 49|
|Number of white balance presets: 4|
|Optical zoom multiplier: 30|
|Orientation sensor: Yes|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Processor: Venus Engine|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: 1040000|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: Yes|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): 19|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: Yes|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: 1166000|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
The Panasonic DMC-TZ80 takes high resolution photos and video and comes with a powerful optical zoom. Its large, sharp 3â€? touch screen LCD makes it easy to capture photos in a variety of conditions.
- Its clear and large LCD touch screen
- The generous optical zoom for long range subjects
- Its high resolution 4K photo and video capability
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.