Panasonic Lumix DC-S1R Full Frame Digital Camera And 24-105mm f/4 Lens
The Panasonic Lumix S1R camera and 24-105mm lens kit offer a highly detailed 47.3MP full-frame CMOS sensor with high dynamic range powered by the Venus Engine image processor for rich colour & detail.
- The extremely impressive 47.3 Megapixel CMOS, full frame sensor that delivers incredible levels of details in your photos
- The excellent dynamic range allowing you to capture exceptional detail in both the shadows and the highlights.
- The High Resolution Mode, enabling you to capture incredible detail in landscape or anything with delicate details.
- The 6-Stop 5-axis Dual I.S, combining the body IS with the O.I.S in the Lumix S Series lenses.
- The exceptional, world's highest resolution (5,760k dot) electronic viewfinder with resolution close to that of the human eye.
Panasonic S1 R L-Mount Full Frame mirrorless camera with 24-105mm f4 L Lens
Ultimate Resolution. Professional Performance.
47.3MP Full-frame CMOS Sensor
- A new 47.3-megapixel CMOS sensor that delivers incredibly realistic detail.
- Focus and O.I.S. systems that capture each instant with stunning clarity.
- A body design that fluidly guides photographic intentions toward unforgettable images.
- With all these features and more, this full-frame mirrorless camera transports you to the world of passionate image creation.
47.3MP Full-frame CMOS Sensor
A 47.3-megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor gives the LUMIX S1R the industry's highest level of resolution in the Lumix range of cameras to pursue the ultimate power of expression. This sensor adopts an aspherical lens for an on-chip micro lens to enhance light condensation. Optimally designed to concentrate more incoming light onto the photodiode,it features both high resolution and highly efficient light condensation performance. In addition to the precise reproduction of details, this sensor achieves a high Signal to noise ratio. A massive amount of digital signals are processed by a new, high-speed, high-performance Venus Engine to render images with breathataking description in both photo and video.
Highly Detailed images
6-stop 5-axis Dual I.S. 2
The LUMIX S1R integrates the Body I.S. (image Stabiliser) with 5.5-stop compensation power. Combining the Body I.S. (5-axis) and the O.I.S. (Optical image Stabilizer, 2-axis) in the LUMIX S Series lenses, the 5-axis Dual I.S. 2 compensates for larger movements that were conventionally uncontrollable. It is highly beneficial for telephoto shots and adiverse situations, such as in low light or with one-handed shooting with a 6-stop slower shutter speed.
High Resolution Mode – 187MP S1R
High Resolution mode enables ultra-high precision photo shooting. Eight consecutive images are automatically shot while shifting the sensor using the Body I.S. mechanism and synthesized into a RAW image. This mode is ideal for taking natural landscapes or fine arts with delicate details. However, it can also be used in situations where moving subjects are included in the scene, by switching the sub mode.
HLG Photo Mode – New Style of Photo Expression
Panasonic's HLG Photo mode excels in the expression of lights, such as sparkling starlight or glaring sunlight. It provides a wider dynamic range to reproduce light and shadows with more natural contrast. The HLG Photos can be produced as HSP files with compressed high-brightness signals. Photographers can view those images on the latest Panasonic HLG-compliant 4KTV via HDMI cable connection or other HLG-compliant devices.
High-precision Shutter Unit
The new shutter unit offers a maximum shutter speed of 1/8000 second to capture fast moving subjects and to use a high-speed lens with a fully open aperture even outdoors. The external flash can be synchronized with the industry's fastest shutter speed of a maximum 1/320 second.
High-speed, High-precision AF of Approximately 0.08 sec
Panasonic has achieved a high-speed AF with its advanced control technology over major devices – lens, sensor and imaging engine. The lens and sensor communicate at a maximum 480 fps. Combining the Contrast AF with DFD technology, the LUMIX S1R realizes an ultra high-speed, high-precision AF of approximately 0.08 sec.
Low Light AF in -6EV Condition
As a camera that excels in low-light shooting, the LUMIX S1R boasts -6EV luminance detection performance with Low Light AF thanks to the higher sensitivity and optimized tuning of the sensor.
Adoption of AI Technology
The LUMIX S1R also incorporates advanced AI Technology that detects specific subjects – humans and fast-moving animals, including canidae, felidae and birds. The LUMIX S1R keeps tracking these subjects even when they turn their back to the camera.
Video Recording Performance
4K 60p/50p video recording is available in the LUMIX S1R.
High Speed Video
The High Speed Video lets you record slow motion video in 4K (max. 60 fps / 50fps) and FHD (max. 180 fps / 150fps).
The Largest-in-class Real View Finder
The largest-in-class Real View Finder boasts the world's highest 5,760k-dot resolution. The 0.78x magnification ratio can be switched to 0.7x or 0.74x according to the shooting situation. Adoption of a high-speed, high-precision OLED (Organic Light-Emitting Diode) for the LVF achieves smooth display at 60 fps / 120 fps (switchable) and high-speed response with minimum time lag of less than 0.005 sec as well as 10,000:1 high contrast for exceptional visibility.
Triaxial Tilt Rear Monitor and Status LCD
The 2,100K-dot high resolution monitor in 3:2 aspect ratio has adopted a triaxial tilt moving element to secure both durability and operational ease. It also has a touch control system. The LUMIX S1R includes a largest-in-class Status LCD on the top, allowing users to check the settings at a glance.
Double Memory Card Slot
The Double Memory Card slot is compatible with SD Memory Cards (UHS-II) and XQD Memory Cards for high-speed, high-capacity, continuous data recording. It will also be compatible with CFexpress in the near future.
To be tough enough to withistand heavy field use, the main structure is composed of a magnesium alloy full die-cast front/rear frame. Robust construction and a sealing for every joint, dial, and button make the LUMIX S1R not only dust resistant and splash resistant but also operates down to -10 degrees Centigrade. The shutter unit is also durable for approximately 400,000 cycles.
|Offer Category: Digital Cameras|
|Offer Product Type: Mirrorless Cameras|
|Model: Panasonic Lumix DC-S1R|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: Yes|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): 360|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): 9.0|
|Custom white balance: Yes|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): 47|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: Yes|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: 1.00|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: Yes|
|Height (mm): 110|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): 149|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): 898|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|ISO: Auto, 100 - 25600 (expands to 50 - 51200)|
|JPEG quality levels: Fine, standard|
|Live view: Yes|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: Yes|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: 25600|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): 51200|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: Yes|
|Microphone port: Yes|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: 100|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): 50|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: 225|
|Number of white balance presets: 5|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: Yes|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Processor: Venus Engine|
|Remote control: Yes|
|Screen dots: 2100000|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: Yes|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): 50.00|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: 5760000|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: Yes|
With the fast and versatile 24-105mm f/4 lens this kit gives you a head start with Panasonic’s ultra high resolution full frame camera. The camera is also compatible with a growing range of L-mount lenses from esteemed L mount alliance members, Panasonic, Sigma and Leica for when you want to expand your lens collection.
4K 60p/50p video can be captured in-camera, making this a true high resolution hybrid model for content creators.
The 47.3-megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor renders highly detailed results and the Venus Engine reproduces extraordinary colour detail in photos. Hand held photos and videos are made possible by body 5-axis I.S. in the camera compensating for blur, resulting in a 7-stop advantage with this lens.
The AF system is extremely competent too with high-precision autofocus achievable in approximately 0.08 seconds, coupled with Ai technology for animal, bird and human recognition. Whichever subjects you shoot, using stills or video, this camera and lens kit from Panasonic is an over achiever and garnering a lot of positive reviews.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.