Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 Camera With Leica 12-60mm f/2.8-4.0 Lens Black
Never miss a moment with the Panasonic Lumix G9 body and Leica 12-60mm lens kit combination in black, with 20fps and limitless 4K recording when using HDMI external recorder, ideal for wildlife & more.
- 80 megapixel High Resolution photo mode is ideal for architectural photography
- 6.5 stops of in-body image stabilisation for stable handheld shooting
- 20 fps continuous shooting in AF-C & 60 fps in AF-S is perfect for sports & wildlife photography
- No blackout OLED electronic viewfinder with 120fps refresh rate means better subject tracking
- Splash, dust & freeze proof magnesium alloy body for outdoor shooting in most weather conditions
Panasonic Lumix Mirrorless Compact System Camera DC-G9LEB-K with 4K Video, 6K Photo and 12-60mm Leica Camera Lens
The Lumix G9 is Panasonic's answer to wildlife and outdoor photography, boasting outstanding image quality and an enviable feature list. The Lumix G9 is an evolution of its video-centric brother, the GH5, and is built around the needs of stills photographers, particularly those who spend time outdoors and shoot fast moving subjects.
WORLD'S FASTEST CAMERA
Never miss a shot with the Lumix G9 Mirrorless Camera. Take advantage of advanced tracking performance of this 4k Video Mirrorless Camera, shooting at fastest-in-class 20fps with continuous AF for super-speedy subjects. The focus locks in just 0.04 seconds and tracks motion continuously, giving you the ability to capture even the most elusive wildlife shot.
EXCEPTIONAL image QUALITY
A 20.3 megapixel Digital Live MOS Sensor combines with the latest Venus processing engine in this superior mirrorless camera to bring you superb detail, as well as low noise, fantastic colours and brightness. A new High Resolution Mode delivers 80 megapixel (equivalent) images in both JPEG and RAW, ready for large print outs. The incredible detail and depth, which this mirrorless camera delivers, is rendered by combining 8 images taken while shifting the sensor.
4K VIDEO AND 6K PHOTO
This Mirrorless Camera 4K Video delivers incredible video resolution for breath- taking quality, making every detail ever so flawless. 6K Photo ensure you never miss the perfect moment with 30 photos per second at 18MP.
COMPACT AND LIGHT
This 4K Video Mirrorless Camera has been designed to give you the maximum freedom with its lightweight design and compact size. Much smaller and lighter than a DSLR, the G9 is ideal for travelling light while still capturing high-quality images. Lumix G lenses are much more compact than equivalent DSLR lenses, giving you the flexibility to shoot from a distance with a telephoto lens and still keep thangs crisp.
Panasonic Leica DG Vario-Elmarit 12-60mm f/2.8-4.0
High quality versatile lens that provides beautiful bokeh. Designed to be dust and splash-proof as well as freeze-proof down to -10.
Panasonic Lumix G9 Body:
- 20.2 megapixel Digital Live MOS sensor
- No Low-Pass Filter
- 80 megapixel equivalent High Resolution mode
- Large top-panel Status LCD monitor
- 6.5 stop in-body image stabilisation
- 5-Axis Dual I.S. with O.I.S lenses
- DFD (Depth from Defocus) technology
- World's fastest AF speed of 0.04 seconds
- 20 fps (AF-C) and 60 fps (AF-S) continuous shooting
- 6K PHOTO & 4K PHOTO
- Largest-in-class OLED Live View Finder at 1.66x magnification ratio
- No blackout viewfinder even in high burst shooting
- EVF has 120fps high speed refresh rate & 0.005 sec lag
- 3.0 inch 1,040k-dot free-angle LCD touchscreen
- Magnesium alloy full die-cast front/rear frame body
- Splashproof, dustproof, freezeproof down to -10 degrees Celsius
- Dual SD Memory Card slots €“ both with UHS-II compatibility
- Bluetooth Low Energy & Wi-Fi connectivity
Panasonic Leica DG Vario-Elmarit 12-60mm f/2.8-4.0 Lens
- 24-120mm in 35mm camera equivalent (5x zoom range)
- Covers the full range of daily shooting situations
- Perfect for dynamic landscapes, to portraits, to low-light situations
- Beautiful defocus effect from the f/2.8-4.0 high-speed performance
- Power O.I.S. (Optical image Stabiliser) effectively compensates for blurring means it's easy to shoot even in dim lighting
- Works with Dual I.S. (image Stabiliser, 5-axs Dual I.S. and 5-axis Dual I.S. 2 systems on Panasonic Lumix G cameras.
- Excellent for video recording €“ features silent operation from the inner focus drive system & micro-step drive system in aperture control section
- Optical design achieves exceptional barycentric stability to minimise image shifts during zooming
- Compact, rugged, dust, and splash-proof design that is also freeze-proof down to -10 degrees Celsius to withistand professional use under harsh conditions
Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 Camera With Leica 12-60mm f/2.8-4.0 Lens Black Specifications
Live MFT MOS Sensor
Face/Eye Detection / Tracking / 225-Area
[6K PHOTO] 30 frames/sec
[4K PHOTO] 60 frames/sec
UHD 4K 60/50p
TFT LCD monitor with static touch control
OLED Live View Finder (3,680k dots)
Wi-Fi and Bluetooth® v4.2
SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card, SDXC Memory Card/(Compatible with UHS-I / UHS-II UHS Speed Class 3 standard SDHC / SDXC Memory Cards)
136.9 x 97.3 x 91.6 mm
Approx. 658g (SD card x 1, Battery, Body)
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: Digital Cameras|
|Offer Product Type: Mirrorless Cameras|
|Model: Panasonic Lumix DC-G9|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: Yes|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): 400|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): 20.0|
|Custom white balance: Yes|
|Digital zoom: Yes|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): 20|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: Yes|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: 2.00|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: Yes|
|Headphone port: Yes|
|Height (mm): 97|
|Length (mm): 92|
|Width (mm): 137|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): 658|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|ISO: Auto, 200 - 25600 (expands to 100 - 25600)|
|JPEG quality levels: Fine, standard|
|Live view: Yes|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: Yes|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: 25600|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: Yes|
|Microphone port: Yes|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: 200|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): 100|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: 225|
|Number of white balance presets: 5|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: Yes|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: 1040000|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: Yes|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): 22.00|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: Yes|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: Yes|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: 3680000|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: Yes|
The Panasonic Lumix G9 is all-weather mirrorless camera designed for high speed shooting, which makes it the ideal solution for sports, wildlife and nature photographers.
With 6.5 stops of shutter speed compensation at your disposal, the Lumix G9 is built for handheld stills photography and gives you the ability to shoot in conditions far beyond what you otherwise would be able to.
The top LCD status panel gives a comprehensive readout of all your current settings, making it effortlessly easy to adjust your settings and know exactly where you are while shooting. This LCD panel is reminiscent of pro-level DSLRs and gives the Lumix G9 a superior standing as a primarily stills photography mirrorless camera.
For wildlife, nature, and sports photography where high-speed photography is the status-quo, the Lumix G9 is more than capable of keeping up. It's capable of 12fps (AF-S) or 9fps (AF-C) continuous shooing using the mechanical shutter, and a colossal 60fps (AF-S) using the electronic shutter (and 20fps in AF-C).
When you add the new 80 megapixel high-resolution mode on top of all the other functionality, as well as 4K movie recording, it's easy to see how the Lumix G9 is a stills photographers mirrorless camera to be reckoned with.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.