Panasonic Lumix DC-FZ1000 II Bridge Camera Black
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: P012711L
Earn 599 Park Points
Lumix FZ1000 II 20mp Camera
• Large 1-inch-high sensitivity sensor
• Fast 16x LEICA DC VARIO-ELMARIT lens
• High-resolution Live View Finder
The brand new FZ1000 II is a camera for every occasion. Boasting a large 1-inch sensor and a 16x optical LEICA certified zoom lens, it is the perfect bridge camera for photo enthusiasts. Taking high-quality photographs in a wide range of different conditions is easy with advanced specifications designed to help you get the best shot. When speed is of the essence, the FZ1000 II has you covered, while 4K Photo and Video give you added flexibility. Use either the free-angle rear screen, or the high-resolution Live View Finder (LVF) to compose your shots.
The FZ1000 II is equipped with all the best specifications you need to help you get your shot.
At the heart of the camera is a large 1-inch 20.1-megapixel High Sensitivity CMOS sensor, which boasts a high signal to noise ratio – in other words, it’s the ideal choice for capturing clear images, even in low light conditions. The 16x optical LEICA zoom lens gives you a 35mm camera equivalent of 25-400mm, making it perfect for everything from scenic photography to distant subjects. The newly added Zoom Compose Assist assures, that you do not lose your subject when it suddenly leaves the frame. An aperture range of f/2.8-4.0 is available for creating beautifully blurred backgrounds, while a new minimum aperture of f/11 is useful for highly detailed landscape shots.
Capture every moment with LUMIX FZ1000 II
To complement the high sensitivity sensor, the FZ1000 II has been equipped with a quick start-up time and an ultrafast autofocus of approximately 0.09 seconds. A burst rate of 12fps (AFS), plus a high-speed (electronic) shutter sporting 1/16000 seconds round off this package.
LUMIX’s famous 4K Photo capabilities help you get the shot in difficult situations. Fleeting moments can be captured at a stunning 30 frames per second, giving you the option to choose the best frame later. A newly added Auto Marking feature helps you to find the right shot quickly and easily.
Other exciting 4K Photo functions include Post Focus, Focus Stacking and the ability to combine multiple images for a fun “stromotion” effect.
Video enthusiasts can record stunningly smooth, high-resolution QFHD in 3840x2160 pixel resolution at 30/25/24p.
The ergonomics of the FZ1000 II have been designed to make it a comfortable shooting experience. A high-speed and high-precision 0.39-inch OLED Live View Finder has a 2,360k-dot resolution and 0.74x magnification. The eyepoint of 20mm allows for high visibility – even for photographers wearing glasses. Meanwhile, the 3.0-inch, 1,250k-dot free-angle rear monitor includes touch-control and can rotate 180 degrees to the side and 270 degrees up and down for shooting from every conceivable angle. Intuitive controls, including a front/rear dual dial system and a total of 13 function buttons puts everything you need at your fingertips.
|Panasonic Lumix FZ1000 II Hands-On Review|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.