Panasonic HC-VXF1EB 4K Video Camera - Black
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: P636764K
Earn 649 Park Points
Finance available - See options
The Panasonic VXF1 is a premium handheld video camera for semi-professional shooters, keen enthusiasts, and Vloggers who need the superb 4K resolution picture quality, outstanding Leica Dicomar wide-angle 25mm lens with 24x optical zoom and the professional flexibility of a manual ring, variable white balance, and electronic viewfinder.
- 4K Resolution at 3840 x 2160 pixels
- 1/2.5-inch BSI Sensor
- 8.57 megapixel sensor (6.17 effective megapixels)
- Leica Dicomar f/1.8-4.0 Lens
- 24x Optical Zoom with manual ring for manual focus, manual iris control, or manual zoom
- 32x Intelligent Zoom in 4K; 48x Intelligent Zoom in Full HD
- 5-Axis Hybrid O.I.S. & Level Shot Function
- Ball O.I.S. & Adaptive O.I.S.
- Minimum illumination of 1.5 lux in Scene Mode Low Light
- HDR Movie mode
- Cinema Like Effect, User Button, Variable White Balance, Focus Peaking/Expand
- 4K Cropping allows Post Auto Tracking, Post Manual Tracking, Post Close-Up, Post Panning, Post Zooming, and Post Stabilising
- 4K Photo
- 25.9 megapixel still image
- 3.0 inch full flat LCD touchscreen
- 5.1ch Wind Shield Zoom Microphone + Mic/Line Input
- Wireless multi camera mode
|Offer Category: Video|
|Offer Product Type: Camcorders|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: N/A|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): N/A|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): N/A|
|Custom white balance: N/A|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|JPEG quality levels: N/A|
|Live view: N/A|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: N/A|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: N/A|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: N/A|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: N/A|
|Number of white balance presets: N/A|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: N/A|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: N/A|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: N/A|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): N/A|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
For those who demand the combination of brilliant 4K picture quality, a compact video camera , and the flexibility of professional control options, the Panasonic VXF1 is the ideal camcorder for you.
The large 1/2.5-inch BSI (Back Side Illuminated) sensor delivers stunning 4K resolution video and with larger pixels it handles low light situations superbly, performing in as low as 1.5 lux.
This sensor is combined with the new, high quality Leica Dicomar f/1.8-4.0 lens that offers a 24x optical zoom and bright f/1.8 aperture, as well as the flexibility of a manual ring that can be used for manual focusing, manual iris control, or manual zooming for fine control, and a tiltable electronic viewfinder to offer a semi-professional compact camcorder that delivers brilliant results.
- Professional-like, intuitive and easy fine control with the adaptive manual ring
- Brilliant 4K picture quality in 3840 x 2160 pixel resolution with 4K cropping options to Full HD
- Large sensor and bright f/1.8 aperture lens offer exceptional low light performance to 1.5 lux
- Compact, lightweight design with intuitive and convenient user interface
- Professional variable white balance, focus expand/peaking, dedicated user button and custom AF
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.