Panasonic 10-25mm f/1.7 lens Leica DG Vario-Summilux
The new LEICA DG VARIO-SUMMILUX 10-25mm / F1.7 lens is both: bright and compact. It is the first interchangeable lens to be introduced to the market featuring a full-range F1.7 high-speed aperture.view full description
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: P241309F
Earn 1799 Park Points
Finance available - See options
LEICA VARIO-SUMMILUX 10-25mm F1.7 ASPH Lens
The full-range F1.7 high-speed aperture provides beautiful bokeh and outstanding image quality. Covering a focusing distance from wide angle to standard zoom range, the LEICA DG VARIO-SUMMILUX 10-25mm / F1.7 ASPH. functions as a multiple fixed focal length lens providing the same or an even higher level of image quality than prime lenses can offer. It is suitable for a variety of daily shooting situations, from dynamic landscapes to low-light , dispelling the need to change lenses depending on the situation.
Comprising 17 elements in 12 groups, the lens system features three aspherical lenses and four ED (Extra-low Dispersion) lenses that will effectively suppress axial chromatic aberration and chromatic aberration of magnification. Spherical aberration and distortion are also corrected by the aspherical lenses for stunningly high resolution. The use of aspherical lenses and the optimum design of the lens system results in a compact size and light weight despite its outstanding optical performance.
Compatibility with a maximum 240-fps high-speed sensor drive realizes high-speed, high-precision auto focusing. Notably, the new lens excels in video recording performance. In addition to the silent operation achieved by the inner focus drive system, the step-less aperture ring and micro-step drive system in the aperture control section help the camera to smoothly catch up to brightness changes when zooming or panning. The optical design achieves exceptional barycentric stability to minimize image shifts during zooming. Adoption of a focus clutch mechanism enables instant AF/MF switching and accurate manual focusing. The LEICA DG VARIO-SUMMILUX 10-25mm / F1.7 ASPH. also excels in performance with a mechanism that suppresses focus breathing, which was a problem of interchangeable lenses designed for still image photography.
The rugged dust/splash-resistant design withstands use under harsh conditions even in 10 degrees below zero for high mobility. Nine blades give the aperture a rounded shape that produces an attractively smooth defocus effect in out-of-focus areas when shooting at larger aperture settings. Filter diameter is 77mm. Highly reliable metal mount ensures long term reliability
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Micro Four Thirds Lenses|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): 19595|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
The Panasonic Lumix Leica Vario-Summilux 10-25mm f/1.7 offers outstanding performance for both photography and videography. Boasting a large f/1.7 aperture throughout the entire zoom range, you can shoot in lower light while capturing beautiful bokeh in your shots
- Large f/1.7 aperture throughout the entire zoom range creating beautiful bokeh
- Great for both stills and video to satisfy photographers and videographers
- The zoom range covers wide angle through to standard functioning as a multiple fixed focal length lens
- Comprising 17 elements in 12 groups, the optical performance is outstanding
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.