Optech Neoprene Pro Strap Black
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 6354122G
Earn 19 Park Points
- Fits most cameras
Great for professional cameras, digital SLR Cameras and Large binoculars
- Easy to attach, Fully adjustable
- lightweight 2 1/2" wide neoprene pad has slight curve to rest lower on the neck
- Very strong & durable
- Non Slip Grip
Great for around the neck and/or over the shoulder use
- Made in the USA
PRO STRAP is rapidly becoming the choice of professional photographers and people who use large cameras with long heavy lenses. It's also ideal for use on portable power packs. The patented weight reduction system makes the PRO STRAP absolutely essential for prolonged use of a heavy camera or portable power pack. Equipment instantly feels 50 percent lighter and 100 percent more comfortable when using a PRO STRAP. The weight is evenly dispersed while the strap functions as a shock absorber to eliminate neck and shoulder fatigue. The PRO STRAP features OP/TECH USA's exclusive quick disconnect System Connectors allowing you the freedom to change from one style of connector to another, quickly and easily. The Non Slip Grip adds the finishing touch which enables camera gear to be safely carried slung over the shoulder. You'll definitely feel the difference!
The PRO LOOP STRAP combines all the same features of the PRO STRAP with a unique connection system for especially tight connection points. The strap loops through the connection area to form a slip knot which "falls" away freely from the camera when in use. This easy-to-attach connection system is a great alternative to OP/TECH USA's other connectors. A simple and extremely secure system you can trust!
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.