Olympus STF-8 MAcro Flash
STF8 Twin Flash
Olympus is delighted to introduce the world's first* macro flash with a dust, splash and freezeproof (10°C) construction in a lightweight and compact design, making it ideal for any kind of environment, whether in the rainforest or in the desert.
The STF8 support flash photography, when combined with cameras featuring the Focus Stacking and the Focus Bracketing mode. This feature is very useful for shooting flowers, insects, and commercial photos in the studio.
The bundled adapter ring is compatible with the M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 30mm 1:3.5 MACRO, M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 60mm 1:2.8 MACRO, and M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 1240mm 1:2.8 PRO.
This compact macro flash enables versatile and creative lighting options by controlling the output ratio of each head single or dual. When using both heads of the twin flash the gain is 8.5, and when using only a single head the gain is 6. In addition to TTL Auto Sync mode for precision control, you can set the flash in 1/3 step increments on the camera in manual mode, and in 1 step increments with the flash dial. The main flash can also be used as a commander to control multiple flash units.
World's first* macro flash with a dust, splash and freezeproof (10°C) design
Compact and lightweight macro flash system
GN 8.5 (using 2 heads) and gain 6 (only 1 head)
Support various shooting techniques
Adjustable flash head angle position within the angle of 60° to 40°
Flexible performance for significantly expanded macro shooting expression
Appropriate diffuse light for soft lighting effect
User friendly control dial
|Offer Category: Studio Lighting|
|Offer Product Type: Olympus Fit Flashguns|
|Guide number: N/A|
|Pan/tilt Head: N/A|
|Zoom head: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.