Olympus PEN-F Body Only - Silver
This product has been discontinued.
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
- The new Creative Dial
- Its ultra-quick release time lag
- The impressive 5-axis image stabilisation
Olympus PEN-F Body Only - Silver Compact System Camera SUMMARY
Olympus PEN-F - black version also available
|Olympus Pen-F Hands on Review Video|
|Product features in detail|
The 20.3 megapixel live MOS sensor on the PEN-F has no low pass filter and offers 25% greater resolution. The Hi Res Shot feature increases the resolution to 50MP. It also sports a Supersonic Wave Filter which cleans the sensor automatically by shaking away any dust that might settle on the lens during lens changes.
With a 1/8000 second shutter and an ISO 80 equivalent, you can shoot in bright conditions with low levels of noise and enhanced dynamic range. The ISO sensitivity range is from 80-25,600. When shooting at low ISO, the category-leading 5-axis image stabilisation system is worth 5 EV stops.
The PEN-F is certain to be a collector's item in the future, thanks to its outstanding craftsmanship. Retro and contemporary designs have been combined to create a stylish, timeless design using high-quality luxury materials. The PEN-F has a leather-like camera surround, hatched dial surfaces, and an engraved brand name. As a nod to the original PEN, it has the classic ‘step up' silhouette and no screw heads are visible. Compared to larger digital SLRs, it's lighter, more portable, and more compact, as well as being much more attractive.
The built-in 2.36M-dot OLED EVF for rangefinder-style shooting, provides real-time preview of setting adjustments, with preview, focusing assistance with focus peaking and 0.62x magnification.
The PEN-F's beautiful new metal Creative Dial gives direct access to an expanded range of advanced filtering options. Included are Colour Creator, Art Filters, and two new options - Colour Profile Control and Monochrome Profile Control.
The PEN-F has the shortest release time lag in its category and is even quicker than those found on digital SLR cameras.
|What else is included in the box?|
CSS-S120L genuine leather neck strap
The PEN-F mirrorless camera is beautifully designed and captures equally impressive images. Its new Creative Dial makes it quick and easy to add filters, and its category-leading 5-axis image stabilisation and release time lag ensure that even more expensive DSLRs are giving a true run for their money. You can view our in-depth review of the Creative Dial on our blog.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.