- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Olympus OM-D E-M10 IV 14-42 EZ kit Silver
This silver kit combines the Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV micro four thirds camera and 14-42mm EZ lens, which boast a new 20MP MOS sensor, 15fps, 5-axis IBIS for 4K video and photos plus a new LCD screen
Earn 749 Park Points
Finance available See options
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
- Ultra-compact and lightweight camera and lens kit for content creators on the go
- New high resolution 20.3 megapixel Live MOS micro four thirds sensor with beautiful detail
- In-body stabilisation with up to 4.5 stops for sharp stills and ultra smooth 4K video
- High speed performance for wildlife and action with 15fps continuous shooting mode
- New ergonomic grip and a clever new flip-down LCD monitor for selfies and vlogging
Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV MFT Camera With 14-42mm EZ Lens Summary
The upgraded silver Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV micro four thirds camera is available in this excellent silver lens kit with the M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 EZ zoom lens. This lightweight compact camera body has been redesigned with a new ergonomic deep grip and features a new flip-down LCD monitor for easy selfies and vlogging. The Live MOS sensor is also brand new and delivers 20.3 megapixels. Shooting speeds have been substantially upgraded over the previous model now providing a highly competent 15fps. This makes for a truly versatile beginner and enthusiast 4K/30p video camera with a 28-84mm lens (35mm equivalent), which also captures beautiful high resolution stills at blistering speeds.
The high resolution EVF viewfinder is clear and sharp with 100% frame coverage, complementing the touchscreen LCD with versatile shooting at any difficult angles. Users will also benefit from impressive 5-axis in-body stabilisation with up to 4.5 stops of anti shake reduction, ideal for smoother 4K video and sharper images when handholding the OM-D E-M10 Mark IV. Autofocus has also been upgraded with the Face/Eye now capturing faces when they are looking down or to the side profile. Focus for moving subjects is better than ever with newly improved C-AF precision. Controlling the camera and sharing images is easy with a dedicated smartphone app which connects through built-in Bluetooth. This allows content creators to control, capture and share with ease from anywhere, as the camera also has built in WiFi connectivity. (This kit is also available in black here).
Highlights specifications include:
- 20.3MP high resolution micro four thirds Live MOS sensor
- 5-axis in-body stabilisation
- New ergonomic grip and redesigned touchscreen LCD
- 15 fps high-speed sequential shooting
- Improved C-AF precision for continuous focusing on moving subjects
- Versatile shooting functions and easy to use AUTO mode
Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV And 14-42mm Lens Silver in More Detail
Image Sensor: Micro Four Thirds Live MOS sensor With 20.3 Megapixels
Engine: TruePic VIII
Supersonic Wave Dust reduction filter
Viewfinder: Electronic Viewfinder, Pixel number: 2,360 K dots
Image Stabiliser: Sensor shift, Five-dimensional, vertical or horizontal activation, automatic
Up to 4.5 EV steps* CIPA
Focusing System: Contrast Detection AF system
Focus areas: 121 points / All target, Group target (9-areas), Single target
AF lock: Available, Locked by first position of shutter release button in single AF mode, AE/AF lock button (customised)
Modes: Manual focus, Single AF, Continuous AF, Single AF + MF, AF Tracking, Super Spot AF, Face Detection AF
Manual focus: Available, With enlarged focusing area or focus peaking
Face Detection extension Eye Detect AF: Off, Near side priority
Predictive AF: Available
AF tracking: Available, Available in continuous AF mode
Art Filter: Modes, Pop Art, Soft Focus, Pale & Light Colour, Light Tone, Grainy Film, Pin Hole, Diorama, Cross Process, Gentle Sepia, Dramatic Tone, Key Line, Water colour, Vintage, Partial Colour*, Bleach Bypass, Instant Film
Shutter type: Computerised focal-plane shutter
Self timer: 2 s / 12 s / Custom
Modes: Single frame, Sequential shooting, Self timer
Shutter speed range: 1/4000 - 60 s (in 1/3 EV steps)
Bulb mode: Up to 30 minutes
Approx. 15 fps
Max. number of frames (H): RAW 42 / JPG (LF): 49
Max. number of frames (L): RAW 945 / JPG (LF): Up to card capacity
Scene Modes: Portrait, e-Portrait, Landscape with Portrait, Night Scene with portrait, Children, Sports, Panning, Night Scene, Hand-held Starlight, Fireworks, Light trails, Landscape, Sunset, Beach and Snow, Candle, Silent mode, Backlight HDR, Macro, Nature Macro, Documents, Multi Focus
Multi-Exposure: 2 frames (shooting)
RAW 12 bit. RAW & JPEG Applied parallel recording. Aspect ratio 4:3 / 3:2 / 16:9 / 6:6 / 3:4
Movie Recording System:
Recording format: MOV (MPEG-4AVC/H.264)
Image Stabilisation Mode: Applied Hybrid sensor shift + digital (5-axis)
3840 x 2160 (4K) / 30p, 25p, 24p / IPB (approx. 102 Mbps)
HD Movie quality Full HD 1920 x 1080 (16:9) / 30p, 25p, 24p (MOV)
Full HD 1920 x 1080 (16:9) / 60p, 50p / IPB (F,N) / (MOV) (MOV)
HD 1280 x 720 (16:9) / 60p, 50p, 30p, 25p, 24p (MOV)
Maximum Recording Time 29 min (MOV)
Sound Recording System:
Internal microphone: Stereo
Recording format: Stereo PCM/16bit, 48kHz, Wave Format Base
Microphone functions: Wind Noise Reduction, Recording Volume
Monitor type: Tiltable LCD - Touch Panel
Monitor size: 7.6 cm / 3.0‘‘ (3:2)
Resolution: 1,037 K dots
Modes: AUTO, Manual, Manual (Full, 1/4, 1/16, 1/64), Red-eye reduction, Slow synchronisation with red-eye reduction, Slow synchronisation, Slow synchronisation 2nd curtain, Fill-in, Off, TTL-Auto
Media: SD Memory Card (SDHC, SDXC, UHS-I, UHS-II compatible) Class 10 or higher SD card is recommended for movie shooting
HDMI: Applied Micro connector (Type D) *
Wireless connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth®
Battery: BLS-50 Lithium-Ion Battery (included)
Live View shooting: Approx. 360 images (50% with Live View) images (100% with Live View) (using BLS-50 and TOSHIBA SD with IS ON, based on CIPA testing standards)
|Offer Category: Digital Cameras|
|Offer Product Type: Mirrorless Cameras|
|Model: Olympus OM-D E-M10|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: Yes|
|Built-in flash: Yes|
|Battery Life (CIPA): 360|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): 15|
|Custom white balance: Yes|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): 20|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: Yes|
|Flash range (metres): 7.20 m (ISO 200)|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: 2|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): 216|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): 686|
|Weight (g): 19595|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): 383|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|ISO: Auto, 200 - 25600 (expands to 100 - 25600)|
|JPEG quality levels: Superfine, fine, standard|
|Live view: Yes|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: Yes|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: 25600|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): 25600|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: Yes|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: 200|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): 100|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: 121|
|Number of white balance presets: 6|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: Yes|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Processor: TruePic VIII|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: 1040000|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: Yes|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): 22|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: Yes|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: Yes|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: 2360000|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
Thinking of choosing finance?
Finance is a great way to spread the cost of your purchase. To make it easy we’ve teamed up with Deko whose technology lets you apply for and complete a loan application quickly, easily and informatively.
Deko is a credit broker, not a lender. Deko’s secure technology helps put you in touch with lenders whose finance options are best suited for you and your purchase.
Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout select the finance option that suits you and choose Deko. The quick application form is simple and should take no more than a couple of minutes to complete and you will receive a decision instantly. Easy!
Use our finance calculator to check the impact of various loan values, terms and interest rates on the total amount you need to pay and the monthly repayments.
Check your eligibility
You will only be considered for finance if you:
- Are at least 18 years old
- You have a gross annual income each year of more than £5,000
- Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years
- Have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits
- You are not currently bankrupt, subject to an Individual Voluntary Agreement (IVA), or have any County Court Judgments (CCJs)
- Provide an email address so your documentation can be emailed to you.
Park Cameras Limited is a credit broker, not a lender and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 720279). We do not charge you for credit broking services. We will introduce you exclusively to finance products provided by Omni Captial Ltd.
The Deko platform is provided by Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko which acts as a credit broker, not a lender and does not charge you for credit broking services. Pay4Later Limited is registered in England and Wales (company number 06447333) and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 728646). For more information please go to www.dekopay.com/support or visit www.dekopay.com.
Find out more about paying with finance here and Deko terms here
The OM-D E-M10 Mark IV upgraded camera and lens kit provides beginners and enthusiasts with a number of advanced and easy to use features. Despite the technology packed into the camera, it only weighs 383g. and the lens weighs a mere 91g. This makes this combination ideal to ‘bring anywhere’ as an ultra lightweight kit capable of capturing a wide range of subjects in either photographs or beautiful 4K video. Users gain access to an extensive range of Olympus Micro Four Thirds lenses to grow their lens collection which is capable of shooting any scenes or styles as they progress with this accomplished system. The new high resolution micro four thirds sensor captures stunning detail which is easy with AUTO subject and scene modes, as well as creative image style filters.
Capturing portraits and street images are similarly easy with updated face and eye autofocus and in-body stabilisation makes sure images are sharp and 4K video is captured smoothly. The camera can be easily controlled with a phone app which also lets content creators share their passion on social media via built-in Wifi. Mastering difficult techniques is easily handled by Advanced Photo (AP) mode and images can have a number of art filters applied for creative expression straight out of the camera. These features and the brand new flip down touchscreen LCD makes selfie-style images and videos just as simple to capture. Together these features ensure this camera and lens kit will appeal to users who want a simple to use, yet advanced camera system capable of shooting many subjects with ease.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.